bigdam

May 2, 2017
Figured I would mention this because I don't believe Alex was in 1.7, but if you max out your sex skills with Jet and then later do the Rachel quest line and have sex with her for the first time it will reset your sex skills back to zero, but with Jet it will still show all the training is done. Only way to bring it back up is to use the cheat code.
thanks

Angellvil

Aug 4, 2018
Guys need help i wanna begin tyna quest but i cant take first job in amaria goods so how i can triggered the job in amaria goods

Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
stuck with this i followed the steps.. but the last part doesnt trigger

The next day look at MAria's computer. (triggered)

At dawn you watch TV and Maria will be training with sexy clothes. (triggered)

The next night you go to the dining room, MAria and her friend are at the table talking, talking with the friend. (triggered)

Then go to your room and play the console, Maria will
appear, enjoy the scene. (she only pulled MC's pants down.)

after this. i got no more action with maria..
what to do next?

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
66 pls, tell me how do I save and load the game. I grant the permission but when i quit the game, i can't choose continue and i've to choose the new game . SO i cant play anymore cuz of i repeat n repeat n repeat the intro of the game

per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.8Fixed+Xtras
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
i hope, i fixed all occurences with directional key input, just touch left/right/upper/lower part of the screen instead of the directional keys
in the shooting minigame use a longpress to fire your gun (sorry, i have no better solution :))

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 22.08.2018[/QUOTE
per request, here is my unofficial android port of My New Life v1.8Fixed+Xtras
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
<esc> is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen
i hope, i fixed all occurences with directional key input, just touch left/right/upper/lower part of the screen instead of the directional keys
in the shooting minigame use a longpress to fire your gun (sorry, i have no better solution :))

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 22.08.2018

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
66 pls, tell me how do I save and load the game. I grant the permission but when i quit the game, i can't choose continue and i've to choose the new game . SO i cant play anymore cuz of i repeat n repeat n repeat the intro of the game
you have to actually save the game before quitting, tap with 2 fingers on the screen and the game menu pops up
save your game and the next time you start the game, you can load it

Reactions: Hyorin

stormcalled

May 4, 2017
Just stared the game again. I saw that the Jet training is now doable from the beginning. I completed the whole training before doing Rachel and now all that grind takes no effect. Is there any fix to this?

Eibon

Jul 29, 2017
Just stared the game again. I saw that the Jet training is now doable from the beginning. I completed the whole training before doing Rachel and now all that grind takes no effect. Is there any fix to this?
It's a bug. You can just go to your room and use the cheat to max them out again.

Reactions: stormcalled

Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
aquaman12 download main walkthrough in the first page.
yeah im following the main page walkthrough.
that walk through also didnt mention anything about Ms. Turner, Mrs. Jordan, and Ms. Liz.
which gave me quiet a shocker..
i didn't know ms turner was so hot. i though she was a grumpy old lady base on her avatar photo.

anyways im still stuck with maria..
and im 100 days into the game. and dad still hasnt come home LOL

Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
It's a bug. You can just go to your room and use the cheat to max them out again.
yeah i also had this problem.
where my training session with Jet reverted back to start. when i was haft way done to both endurance and ability.

seems like the game is very buggy.
i also had this instance when in my ingame it was a Friday(did sarah's quest under beth's section) where you have to prevent the sex of ronald and sarah.
it was friday and i read sarah's diary and also watch her jerk off at night. the following that it was TUESDAY. it skipped sat, sun, and monday. hahaha
but i was still able to do the crash the party with a bomb on the following Sat night..

now my Jason quest is bugged too.
i've already completed the weekend dinner date of jason and rachel where i also got an extra scene.
completed the quest help jason by sleeping in his bed.
- did 2visit of his house.
then it reverted back to jason and rachel having dinner at weekends.(done that again)
jason now wants me to sleep at his bed again..(in which jason wont show during nights) lol
pretty fck now..

no maria, no jason's mom.
i hope phil's quest is not bugged in my game.

Lucky Chewy

Mar 9, 2018
Here are all of the images and videos from the game. WMV videos were made by me. This is why the file sizes are so large. The game uses images on a loop to create most video sequences.

Update Feb 10, 2018: Added the content for the latest 1.4 Fixed+Xtras release.

v1.4+XTRAS Complete:

v1.4+XTRAS Update Only:
is there a CG image rip for 1.8?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes