Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
Did you use the Main Quests Walkthrough v. 1.8: ?
Maria's Quest must finish before day 30, if you pass the days you can't continue Maria's and Dad's quests.
oh btw i think i bugged mom's quest with 10000 money.
cz i saw dad at the afternoon at day3.
but he was never around at night or morning or weekends.

Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
oh and i remember.. i did the quest where i had to get her package. and i gave that package to her.
but i didnt have that visit at her bedroom..
such i should have restarted then..

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
does a map that explain where each classmate leave exist? I'm searching for angie (for sarah quest) and marckus.

american

Apr 24, 2017
with this game you will need to use the walkthrough at one point so it is better to start with it at the began ok

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Which are (if any) the requirements to get a scene when wou mastrubate in the shower? I only got one once and it was just Laura peeking, is it time specific? is it like watching tv and you go further as long as you finish someone quest?

Also, does someone knows the filename of the car's horns?

Inspired8

Jul 5, 2018
in nadine quest..i hav entered the strip club in chinatown what to do next plz reply
Reply would be the same as to any other dumb question, like yours for example ;). The walkthrough on the front page of the thread, it's very detailed, at least pretend your iq score has more than 1 digit in it and use the walkthrough, before asking more stupid questions ;)
Edit: There's also a search option on this website, which can be useful for people like you ;)
Edit 2: This one is not only for you, but for all individuals of your kind ;). Start reading dialogs and text, that pops on your monitor, while you're playing the game. If you actually do that, you wouldn't even need the walkthrough most of the times ;)

beast here

Jan 6, 2018
where can i buy sleeptim candles when evwr i go to begger he says not now maybe later i will hav somthng fr u...i hav completeld nadine quest..plz help.

beast here

Jan 6, 2018
where can i buy sleeptim candles when evwr i go to begger he says not now maybe later i will hav somthng fr u...i hav completeld nadine quest..plz help.

oklokpok

Aug 15, 2017
guys, how can i get over this :(
when i open the game the error says; TypeError Webaudio.initialize is not a function

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Please don't multipost, if you have more than one question or you need to add something just edit the first post (or wait for someone else to post).

Once you got sarah's room key, if you have Maria's panties (you can get it in the washing room at 18:00 on a weekday), wisky and sausages, talk to the beggar outside Rachel's house

beast here

Jan 6, 2018
Please don't multipost, if you have more than one question or you need to add something just edit the first post (or wait for someone else to post).

Once you got sarah's room key, if you have Maria's panties (you can get it in the washing room at 18:00 on a weekday), wisky and sausages, talk to the beggar outside Rachel's house

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is it relevant which mafia you choose besides a few scenes at the pussy fighting tournament? and if it is, is it possible to do ALL the other quest that doesn't especificly involve mafia activity without bugging the hell out of this game? To do Amy you need the mafia, maybe that bug something

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes