jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Read the Main Quest walkthrough linked to OP for answers.
Teacher’s Quest. If you play a new game and follow this walkthrough you see the activation of these quests during the game play, the day these quests starts it depends of how many days you go to school, the more often you go to school, the sooner they will start. If you play the game from earlier full save version, after finish Beth’s quest go to school every day and the teachers quest starts automatically (in about 2 or 3 weeks). (if you want to speed up use RpgMakerSaveEdit to make changes to variables 301 to 305 =15, the first step start at the first day you go to school gym class). Ignore the scene at chem class with Morgan explode the chemical reaction. After this scene Teacher’s quest begins at next days. The event start at swimming pool when you speak with Morgan and Marcus about girls select your favor girl. After that is pretty much linear. (No content for Ms Glober in this version). After the scene finish continue going to school and the rest quests starts automatically at next days.

I attended all of their classes 15 times each,and i've seen morgan blow up the lab;but,I can't get the swimming pool event to start. anyway to force it to start with a switch in the editor? i've started a new game so finishing beth quest shouldn't be required right?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Teacher’s Quest. If you play a new game and follow this walkthrough you see the activation of these quests during the game play, the day these quests starts it depends of how many days you go to school, the more often you go to school, the sooner they will start. If you play the game from earlier full save version, after finish Beth’s quest go to school every day and the teachers quest starts automatically (in about 2 or 3 weeks). (if you want to speed up use RpgMakerSaveEdit to make changes to variables 301 to 305 =15, the first step start at the first day you go to school gym class). Ignore the scene at chem class with Morgan explode the chemical reaction. After this scene Teacher’s quest begins at next days. The event start at swimming pool when you speak with Morgan and Marcus about girls select your favor girl. After that is pretty much linear. (No content for Ms Glober in this version). After the scene finish continue going to school and the rest quests starts automatically at next days.

I attended all of their classes 15 times each,and i've seen morgan blow up the lab;but,I can't get the swimming pool event to start. anyway to force it to start with a switch in the editor? i've started a new game so finishing beth quest shouldn't be required right?
The teachers quests is independence, so no requirements to finish other quests first.

raulife

Nov 14, 2017
[QUOTE = "Kertug, post: 1053981, member: 228720"] De tutorial:
ALERTA: Después de ver a Marcus con el director, NO LO VISITE EN CASA,
este error Beth's Quest, si hablas con él para arreglarlo, utiliza RpgMakerSaveEdit con un
guárdalo antes de hablar con Tom, y configura el interruptor 578 como verdadero, carga tu juego y
continuar. [/ QUOTE]
THANK YOU!!!
"Kertug"

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is the Sarah's butt plug fully bugged? The walkthrough says about beeing bugged when the MC insert it on her but I don't get the shot when I am about to sit at my place in classroom

american

Apr 24, 2017
Reply would be the same as to any other dumb question, like yours for example ;). The walkthrough on the front page of the thread, it's very detailed, at least pretend your iq score has more than 1 digit in it and use the walkthrough, before asking more stupid questions ;)
Edit: There's also a search option on this website, which can be useful for people like you ;)
Edit 2: This one is not only for you, but for all individuals of your kind ;). Start reading dialogs and text, that pops on your monitor, while you're playing the game. If you actually do that, you wouldn't even need the walkthrough most of the times ;)
My understand you and believe I feel same but stay cool and calm always will be people so no need to lose your cool over them most of time that do this to make people lose there cool to start stupid debate and bad blood get under our skin so try next to just let it go ok

Reactions: stray monkeys

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
When I try to extract the file on rar its crushed and I cant open the game, do you guys know why?

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
When I try to extract the file on rar its crushed and I cant open the game, do you guys know why?
check that you have downloaded the file without errors, and also check that the path you are extracting it to isnt too long to be managed by Windows try uncompressing it in C:/ directly

leool

May 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to change the number of days at work in RPG Maker? With the help of cheats twisted too much and now there is no Amalia in the cafe.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Use RPG Maker Editor, open the advanced options and change the variable 702: DIAS TRABAJADOS

Papakingkitty

Sep 1, 2018
anyone have any tips on how to get marias beach scene? do i need certain stealth points or somthing every time i go she just tells me to leave her alone i went weekdays and weekends and nothing.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
anyone have any tips on how to get marias beach scene? do i need certain stealth points or somthing every time i go she just tells me to leave her alone i went weekdays and weekends and nothing.
Apparently you have miss some steps, read the Main Quest walkthrough linked at first page.

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
Does all of Lauras scene have to be done during the weekday cuz I got the bug where shes masturbating to the comics again even tho that's not the scene that's supposed to be happening

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes