Smutlover

Sep 29, 2017
hey guys i wanted to start the nadine quest so i went to check if i had the begger but he tells me that maybe later he'll have something for me
P.S: i chose shasha not sarah
HELP

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
How to fucking save your progress in android platform? I like this game but i can't save.....
It's been already answered several time, you have to allow the game to create saves, use the search function and check in "this thread only"

american

Apr 24, 2017
can anyone tell me how to give gifts? i have them but option to give doesnt show up
you don't need to if you use the cheats and the gift are only for a very few of girls in the game to use with IDK which ones no more because I am way over that part

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
I can't put Magazine anymore then Laura told me she want to uae my pc. Just it is. Nothing happens more. Pls, help me. And i dont know how to find the flower for Beth. I dont know how to get in Ms.Taylor although i've her home key.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
You know, a lot of these questions can be answered by simply using the search function or looking through the walkthrough that's on the first page. Don't be lazy.

Reactions: Inspired8

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i duuno what the deal is but no matter what I do I cant unzip this for the life of me....

lascaux

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everybody! I'm currently stuck on the Maria questline. Following the walkthrough, I try to go talk to her on the beach on the weekend, but she merely answers "Please go away". I'm at day 41 and according to the book if I don't complete some parts of her questline before day 45, her questline will be closed.
Has anyone been stuck there aswell? Thank you

lascaux

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everybody! I'm currently stuck on the Maria questline. Following the walkthrough, I try to go talk to her on the beach on the weekend, but she merely answers "Please go away". I'm at day 41 and according to the book if I don't complete some parts of her questline before day 45, her questline will be closed.
Has anyone been stuck there aswell? Thank you
Nevermind, got it!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes