Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
Yes, I needed to talk to a girl near Marckus' house. (His house is on the right side of your house). She will give you a new magazine which you can put in the library.
I put three time or may b 4. I mean i cant put anymore. And i dunno how can i go forward Laura quest.

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
You know, a lot of these questions can be answered by simply using the search function or looking through the walkthrough that's on the first page. Don't be lazy.
I put three time or may b 4. I mean i cant put anymore. And i dunno how can i go forward Laura quest.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
What programs Beggar use for the art? I read something about TheKlub17 but it doesn't seems to be it

Hyorin

Aug 2, 2018
Hey.. tell me,pls. How can i improve y stealth ability. How can I complete Beth's recess she asked me for the flower. And where can I get the Marie Williams photos fir City Press. Help me.pls

apatheticboi

Jun 29, 2018
Are there more than 21 mysterious boxes or I should have fucked the japanese? Because it's the 3rd time that I'm restarting this fucking game and I can't progress stealth
P.s If there are more pls tell me bc I even fucking made a register on how many boxes I've taken

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hey.. tell me,pls. How can i improve y stealth ability. How can I complete Beth's recess she asked me for the flower. And where can I get the Marie Williams photos fir City Press. Help me.pls
The girl tells you to pick and bring her some mysterious packages that you find around the map (except for golden town, Otto labs and the school). The Marie photos are 1) outside the pub in New Neighbordhood at midnight 2) In the gun shop in China Town in the afternoon 3) In East Town at night 4) In the park in High Neighbordhood in the afternoon 5) at the beach in Old Quartet in the weekend

Are there more than 21 mysterious boxes or I should have fucked the japanese? Because it's the 3rd time that I'm restarting this fucking game and I can't progress stealth
P.s If there are more pls tell me bc I even fucking made a register on how many boxes I've taken
You can get 2 more mysterious packages in some specific part of the game like when you enter to Dereck's house to prove Amy he is cheating on her but the stealth missions aren't anything special so you can just cheat with the lamp

Reactions: Hyorin

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
how i can get key room in my house
It is better to read the walkthrough from OP page "Main Quests walkthrough v1.8", the game many times is not that intuitive and youll find yourself reading it (also it is useful to avoid some bugs), if you get stuck in spite of consulting it or find a bug please ask for help. You will find your key in Marias room, so you have to progress in her quest first

BDI123

May 23, 2017
I have found several other glitches,#1 I went through Jets training and changed the resistance and skill scores to 25 and 25, then I tried to touch Maria at night when she awakens, after that I checked the resistance and skill scores again to find that they were changed to 150 and 1. WHY?
#2 In the Sara quest, I tried to give her the card on Thursday, the next day in school in the library after breaking them up, the date in the upper left corner changed from15 7 5 to 15 7 1. Again WHY?
If the dev is going to change things around, he needs to erase the parts that do not work anymore like needing to see Morgan after the first sex with Rachel as it causes Morgan to give you the card which is not needed anymore.

apatheticboi

Jun 29, 2018
The girl tells you to pick and bring her some mysterious packages that you find around the map (except for golden town, Otto labs and the school). The Marie photos are 1) outside the pub in New Neighbordhood at midnight 2) In the gun shop in China Town in the afternoon 3) In East Town at night 4) In the park in High Neighbordhood in the afternoon 5) at the beach in Old Quartet in the weekend

You can get 2 more mysterious packages in some specific part of the game like when you enter to Dereck's house to prove Amy he is cheating on her but the stealth missions aren't anything special so you can just cheat with the lamp
And the second one? I don't have the cheat codes

LEETCrosy

Jul 29, 2018
anyone has same issue ? I cant trigger Daisy call me after cheerleader photo , and nothing happen after talking to Tom for break up with Beth

BDI123

May 23, 2017
Stuck at Laura 3rd scene. Can't trigger it, I followed the walkthrough tho, After I put the 3rd mag went to my room save it then waited for 24:00. Kept reloading my save but cant still trigger it. Is there a variable to help me with it? Would really appreciate it.
Go back to your room at 24:00, it should trigger on the stairs.

Zexdz47

Sep 4, 2018
Guys when Ms.Taylor ask me to get her package from the pharmacy I can't find laura there I'm finding a men pleas help

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes