77outlaw77

Feb 16, 2018
Funny side note, I just noticed while playing through it that the author has lifted a bunch of his large maps from other games.
I know that "New Town" and "Old Town" are lifted straight from this one:

I wonder if any of the others are "borrowed".

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Funny side note, I just noticed while playing through it that the author has lifted a bunch of his large maps from other games.
I know that "New Town" and "Old Town" are lifted straight from this one:

I wonder if any of the others are "borrowed".
You realize most of these things are RPGM assets right, which is why you'll find similar or identical sprites and set pieces across a huge range of RPGM games.

meyer92

May 28, 2018
Lol, like you didn't specify it I just assume the usual

No idea about your problem but you should give us more details, are you on mac, linux or windows? Does the save at least create while you save and the game is still open?

What programs Beggar use to do the art?
yeah sorry my bad i play in windows, yes ingame i can save and then load it, i can go to main menu etc etc... but when i close the game and then reopen it all my saves are gone

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Nice. Too bad that i choosed Sarah and not Sasha, maybe BoN will made something to make Sasha events. Cannot wait.
This was exactly why I made two separate saves. One for Sarah and one for Shasha but personally unless Shasha's quest line is really all that and a bag of chips I don't see anyone choosing it especially if the rest of her chain has stuff tied to it that can't be got with Shasha.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I honestly had no idea. I'm too used to other RPG maker games where you only get tilesets.
I mean, you could be right and he has lifted some non default assets from another game. I just assume anything that looks the same as in another RPGM game is one, because I've seen it so often.
Not like it matters either way though, I doubt anyone using this engine, for this purpose, cares about people borrowing their background work. I can only imagine they'd get worked up about stealing CGs (justifiably).

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
yeah sorry my bad i play in windows, yes ingame i can save and then load it, i can go to main menu etc etc... but when i close the game and then reopen it all my saves are gone
For start, check you folder name, if is to long like: c:\Program Files\Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.8 Fixed+Xtras\My New Life\, windows can’t save. Try to rename your game folder with less letters, if you play the game from drive c:\ move it to another drive if you have, if you haven’t run the game with Administrative Rights.

Reactions: meyer92

axon

Aug 24, 2018
My New Life [v1.8] [Beggar of Net] not working on my Mac , the error Msg" the application Game can't be opened " ? do I have to down load a third party software to run this game as the Game.app file is not working .
help please .

Iloldmypants

Oct 17, 2017
So how much have we heard about MNL2, if anything? I've seen some tidbits popping up now and then and I've gotten a little curious

justsomedood

Aug 20, 2016
Where do i go to visit Amaria after finishing the Pussy Fights, it says they live in the same house in the walkthrough but only Tyna is there and when i go to her workplace all i can do is just work at the shop, does anyone know how to find her to complete her sex options?

thangkip

Jun 15, 2018
blackscreen before going pussyfight, like the old 1.7
any ways to fix that or should i just download 1.6
any save file

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
It has Sasha's quest, that for sure

Talking about Sasha, does someone knows what happens if you doesn't speak with Sasha when you are about to enter to the hotel after dating Sarah?

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
I give up, this game is crazy i have start 3x and a can not get pass to Maria on the beach, even follow the walkthrought 1.8
step by step. maybe when this game is in the version 3000.10 i will try again.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes