badboy271

Dec 13, 2017
It is better to read the walkthrough from OP page "Main Quests walkthrough v1.8", the game many times is not that intuitive and youll find yourself reading it (also it is useful to avoid some bugs), if you get stuck in spite of consulting it or find a bug please ask for help. You will find your key in Marias room, so you have to progress in her quest first
thanks you and imI sorry i mean sarah,laura and amy room key

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
How can I enter all the images and animations in this game? the unren.nat does not work for rpg maker.

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
hello someone knows where is amaria house pls? brenda's too pls I can't find location in the walkthrough. Thanks

EDIT: AMARIA in #4 comercial disctrict
BRENDA in #2 estside

axon

Aug 24, 2018
I downloaded it for Mac But its not running , give me " the application Game can't be opened " ????

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Just endend v1.7 and I was really surprised by Daisy story, enjoyed the pool party and how Daisies character was developed (with little time to do so!) :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
On the other hand I'm a little disappointed by Beth's story. She was one of the characters that attracted me the most and her story feels a little dull and rushed. I think she deserved more! :':)':)'(

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
even if im playing in computer?
Lol, like you didn't specify it I just assume the usual

No idea about your problem but you should give us more details, are you on mac, linux or windows? Does the save at least create while you save and the game is still open?

What programs Beggar use to do the art?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes