edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Does anyone know if he's going to have this new update with Sarah and Sasha, will there be some for the gym teacher and the nurse?

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
THE CAROL quest bug? i do everything of the guide but when monday come not star the mission :/ or is for the Mod?

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
Which guide you used? The one which came with Game Archive or something from OP (=First Post) of this thread??
Carol or Caroline: To begin you must first increase your relationship with Carol at recess by answering the questions correctly (5 times) until your relationship no longer improves. WARNING: It's highly recommended that you at least get to the point of where Carol see's you and Rachel in the bathroom stall before you complete maxing your relationship. Once you have raised your relationship to 15 wait until Monday of the next week (if it is already Monday when you hit 15 you won't have to wait.) On Monday after recess, Ms. Turner will assign a book to read and a group project. You will be assigned to work with Carol. a. When you exit school Carol will be waiting for you and you will talk with her. b. In your inventory you will have a workbook for the school project, use it, do it before it is Friday or you will fail and your story line with Carol will end. The next day after you've read the book go to school and you will talk to Carol in class. In the afternoon, visit Carol at her house. Carol lives at house number 6 in New Neighborhood. a. WARNING: If Carol did not see your penis in the toilet when you were trying to find the location of Beth's party, Do not go to Carol's home. Make sure to find out about the party first. b. WARNING: visit Carol before Friday or you will fail and end the storyline with Carol

i use this guide(I use the mod too)

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
So, you use Firebane's Mod, ok, then check that Carol is in that 15 in relationship. And then make sure that she don't want anymore study during recess. After that it should start next Monday. Well, at least for me it started...
Also: Have you fooled around with Variables in some Saves' Breake ... er ... Editor?
I waiting to next monday but not star the mission :/ and not i dont change nothing :(

Dexter6002

Aug 26, 2017
I have a trouble, i give aprodisiac to Sara, now the game freeze in black some body can modificate the rpgsave to continue whitout this scene, can help me please

floppy93

Jul 17, 2018
1. Check from Phone that Carol really have Relationship 15.
2. Check that Carol don't want Study during Recess.
3. Check that you don't have Book in your Inventory.
I see the Relationship but i have 16 :/ how i can change this

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I have a trouble, i give aprodisiac to Sara, now the game freeze in black some body can modificate the rpgsave to continue whitout this scene, can help me please
How is this possible? I only can use aprodisiac with Laura, I did all of Sarah's quest

T H E B A I T

Aug 29, 2018
x-x almost 2 yrs later and nobody haven't fixed the typos and grammar mistakes.
a type here and there is okay but it's really difficult to look past all the grammar mistakes.

T H E B A I T

Aug 29, 2018
i can't seem to enter any rooms after i leave my bedroom and go downstairs. I can enter the parking lot and leave but that's it.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes