raulife

Nov 14, 2017
Could someone help me find Beth? After talking with Tom at the school door, I do not know what the guide does not explain very well what follows. Thank you.

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Hello guys i'm stuck in the hornet pub with a shemale and i can't get out it's a trap xD. Seriously this bug make me lost hours of gameplay so if someone know how to fix the save i promise i won't be tricked twice.
That says "it's under construction maybe next update" but i can't get out!

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
Could someone help me find Beth? After talking with Tom at the school door, I do not know what the guide does not explain very well what follows. Thank you.
if you search her house it's in the new "things" it's one of those houses in the top.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
You should be more specific about what you need to do there/what quest are you doing but if your problem is about exiting the place, have you tried spending time with your phone until 22pm or 5am? At that time you auto-teleport to your room

Daenerys5539

Aug 17, 2016
Screwed up and went on a date with Rachel AGAIN. I can't seem to remember not to do so whenever I start a new game. Does anyone have a save after you get the teachers keys and before the comics?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
yeah im following the main page walkthrough.
that walk through also didnt mention anything about Ms. Turner, Mrs. Jordan, and Ms. Liz.
which gave me quiet a shocker..
i didn't know ms turner was so hot. i though she was a grumpy old lady base on her avatar photo.

anyways im still stuck with maria..
and im 100 days into the game. and dad still hasnt come home LOL
Did you use the Main Quests Walkthrough v. 1.8: ?
Maria's Quest must finish before day 30, if you pass the days you can't continue Maria's and Dad's quests.

raulife

Nov 14, 2017
Help in Beth's mission:
After taking Beth in the car. The next day, talk to Tom at school. Then nothing happens, I do not know what to do. Before all this I saw the scene of Marcus with the director several days ago. Please excuse my English. Thank you!
I am a member of the China Mafia.
Or what should I do before Beth's mission?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Help in Beth's mission:
After taking Beth in the car. The next day, talk to Tom at school. Then nothing happens, I do not know what to do. Before all this I saw the scene of Marcus with the director several days ago. Please excuse my English. Thank you!
I am a member of the China Mafia.
Or what should I do before Beth's mission?
From walkthrough:
ALERT: After see Marcus with principal DO NOT VISIT HIM AT HOME,
this bug Beth’s Quest, if you speak with him to fix this use RpgMakerSaveEdit with a
save before speak with Tom, and set switch 578 to true, load your game and
continue.

Reactions: raulife

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
Screwed up and went on a date with Rachel AGAIN. I can't seem to remember not to do so whenever I start a new game. Does anyone have a save after you get the teachers keys and before the comics?
here are 2 saves, it is at the beginning of the game file 4 rpgsave starts with the reward of Rachel for changing the exam in the weekend Maria invites you to the beach (the first night you load the game she will come to give a titjob)
the file11.rpgsave is before the comics quest, but you have already gone with maria to otterlabs to spy on lucys PC and you have seen the principal being fucked by Marckus

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
You should be more specific about what you need to do there/what quest are you doing but if your problem is about exiting the place, have you tried spending time with your phone until 22pm or 5am? At that time you auto-teleport to your room
you're a fucking freaking genius dude you know that?
i love you

Reactions: Adabelitoo

Aquaman12

Jun 12, 2018
Did you use the Main Quests Walkthrough v. 1.8: ?
Maria's Quest must finish before day 30, if you pass the days you can't continue Maria's and Dad's quests.
yeah i did i completed her quest at day21.
following that guide.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes