Hossam768

Jul 22, 2018
How i get maria she catch me with rachel and i get the package from store but how i get it to her and she always stay front of the door and she take my money

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Once I started Tyna's quest after working with Amaria for 20 days, do I need to keep going to work there? Do I get something working in another place? Like another quest, an item or something

Internaughty

Aug 24, 2018
Is there any actual sex scenes with Marble?? i've recovered the stolen car and just drank whiskey with her. Thought she'd put out lol

I kept working the garage straight doing nothing but her missions for like 50 days straight after the car recovery and nothing. There either is nothing else or it is bugged. Kinda frustrated by this

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
any one here know how to use save editor to make rosalva appear in classroom ill offer my save to do it for me haha please help!

stray monkeys

Sep 9, 2017
any one here know how to use save editor to make rosalva appear in classroom ill offer my save to do it for me haha please help!
I was going to help but it is better if you learn how to use RPGMakerSaveEdit, download it from here and unrar it in your savegame ("save") folder

1. make a copy of the savefile you are going to edit just in case you mess things up
2. then drag the original rpgsave file you want to modify onto the "RPGMakerSaveEdit.exe" file in your savegame folder
3. once RPGMakersaveedit opens the file click on Advanced> Switches and variables
4. go to the switches tab and checkmark the switch 315 "Rosalva en cole"
5. press alt+F4 and RPGMakerSaveedit will save the file and close
6. now load the file you have just modified in game

PD (as the OP walkthrough says Ronald should have already been arrested)

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes