Razara

Aug 4, 2017
Having Trouble with Laura.
Am in quest where she is using MCs computer. Attempt to enter home between 10 and 2 and click on dresser by door to leave shoes, but shoes are not taken off. I then go to room and it says I need to take off my shoes so she cant hear.
How do I actually take shoes off to sneak up on Laura when she's using MCs computer?

Reactions: Tankero21

ZunGuen

Aug 20, 2018
I read Sarah's diary and i cry . I love her but her a my character sister and in real life cannot being like that . Wow thank for creat Sarah story line , that awsome and make me verry happy . In this game i only love Sarah . And finaly i hope for Sarah and My character have a different game with like a curent game story line and her not a my character sister , be a my character normal girlfriend <3 . Haha :)

zura21

Aug 20, 2018
Why i can't continue story with rosalva ?
I have completed 5 or more times with his recess mission but why I can't find him after returning home from school near Playground

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Why i can't continue story with rosalva ?
I have completed 5 or more times with his recess mission but why I can't find him after returning home from school near Playground
Bon forgot to change Rozalva recess, you need 15 times to finish, fo more details look in walkthrough linked at OP.

trapi

Jun 28, 2018
First time i see the bug you have, did you edit your save? If yes maybe the changes you did broke your game.
Did not edit any saves. It happens when brenda gives me the mission for the keratine or whatever its called. I go into the pharmacy. it black screens and sends me home.

If i access it from previous saves before that happens its all fine.

And first time i went into the pharmacy after i got the mission one of the pictures with laura showed and i was transported to my house.

If that cant be fixed then is there a waay to bypass the keratine mission?

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Did not edit any saves. It happens when brenda gives me the mission for the keratine or whatever its called. I go into the pharmacy. it black screens and sends me home.

If i access it from previous saves before that happens its all fine.

And first time i went into the pharmacy after i got the mission one of the pictures with laura showed and i was transported to my house.

If that cant be fixed then is there a waay to bypass the keratine mission?
Ketamine, read the Main Quests Walkthrough v. 1.8: for how to do Brenda's quest.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I read the walkthough. But as soon as i enter the pharmacy it glitches.
What time do you enter? You have to enter the pharmacy before 22:00 time, at the same day you take the keys from drunk pharmacist.

trapi

Jun 28, 2018
What time do you enter? You have to enter the pharmacy before 22:00 time, at the same day you take the keys from drunk pharmacist.
Thanks. I figured it out.
Another thing is that jaqueline is not kidnapping me at night. I did all the missions required for mafia storyline.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Thanks. I figured it out.
Another thing is that jaqueline is not kidnapping me at night. I did all the missions required for mafia storyline.
For Jacqueline to take you, must finish Maria, Dad and Amy's quest at least until the scene in East Town that she broke up with her boyfriend.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Done them all.

Plus Does Mrs. Jordan not have a special?
Test some hours to travel to East Town 20:00, 21:00, (23:00 get out of you room and go to East Town).
For Ms Jordan, there is no special for the first time only when she test your skills, leave the scene until MC finish or press Q to finish the scene fast.

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes