Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I know but using the cheat code feels really cheap, I guess it's the only way but if I'm gonna cheat on this, why not just cheating on everthing? How much gameplay do I really have if I can just have it all? I guess I'm just gonna get the 90k with the cheat code to buy a car and pretend that it never happened

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
I know it might not be totally related to most of the topics that can be found here from page 1 to page 932, but I got curious and I would like to know the answer if someone has it, what is the name of the song that play on the title screen?

I can't find the: search this thread option and I don't really want to go all the pages to maybe find the answer, I'd like to read the lyrics and maybe listen it on the web too

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
i'm using firebanes mod,and mrs taylor asked me to pick up her package earlier then she was suppose to,and laura wasn't at the pharmacy. I already fuck mrs taylor in the ass. anyone know a workaround to start laura story?

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
need some helpi can't get dad's scene to trigger but also that i couldn't get 2 scene at laura's interview also amy im pregnant happened so i know im close to finishing her quest just need dad

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I know it might not be totally related to most of the topics that can be found here from page 1 to page 932, but I got curious and I would like to know the answer if someone has it, what is the name of the song that play on the title screen?

I can't find the: search this thread option and I don't really want to go all the pages to maybe find the answer, I'd like to read the lyrics and maybe listen it on the web too
the name is Nightcore - Go Go Go and you can hear it here: Edit: and the lyrics:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I leave no.84 in library but did'nt leave one dildo
the laura dawn event happen again without dildo
is it a bug?
No you can continue the game.
i'm using firebanes mod,and mrs taylor asked me to pick up her package earlier then she was suppose to,and laura wasn't at the pharmacy. I already fuck mrs taylor in the ass. anyone know a workaround to start laura story?
Use the updated walkthrough linked in OP.
need some helpi can't get dad's scene to trigger but also that i couldn't get 2 scene at laura's interview also amy im pregnant happened so i know im close to finishing her quest just need dad
If i understand your question right.
Did dad return from his trip? If not that means you didn't play properly Maria's quest.

sniperwow

Aug 6, 2018
i guess its another version
Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.8.1TestVersion
i will download the latest version
thank u

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
i guess its another version
Beggar_OF_Net-THE NEW LIFE v1.8.1TestVersion
i will download the latest version
thank u
take it from the first page, it's the latest version, mentioned by Kertug, copy paste your save to continue on your current version for the latest version, located on the first page, you know where to find your save?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes