Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Was this patch bugged for interactive scenes or it's intended? Even though all of my skills maxed there is a chance for failure.

ass

Apr 24, 2017
Please help:

I follow the walkthrouth by Kertug. I'm on day 89 if it matters. I just started Laura's quest. I've put the first MILF magazine and watched the scene. The second day I've put the second one but I cant put the dildo in the mailbox (I've spoken with Morgan and I have a dildo in inventory). I've tried before putting the magazine and after putting it - the MC just says that he could leave objects in the mailbox and thats it.

I've red that I can resset quest changing variable 1221 but I cannot find that number. I am using this save editor

The same editor worked correctly for the foreman quest to follow the two paths.

Can anybody help. I am attaching the save file itself if somebody can resset Laura's quest.

Thank You

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Please help:

I follow the walkthrouth by Kertug. I'm on day 89 if it matters. I just started Laura's quest. I've put the first MILF magazine and watched the scene. The second day I've put the second one but I cant put the dildo in the mailbox (I've spoken with Morgan and I have a dildo in inventory). I've tried before putting the magazine and after putting it - the MC just says that he could leave objects in the mailbox and thats it.

I've red that I can resset quest changing variable 1221 but I cannot find that number. I am using this save editor

The same editor worked correctly for the foreman quest to follow the two paths.

Can anybody help. I am attaching the save file itself if somebody can resset Laura's quest.

Thank You
Apparently you miss a step in your game, leave the magazine to bookcase, watch the scene at 24:00 hours, spend the weekend and Monday morning go to school and talk to Morgan. Continue the game form No 2. in walkthrough Laura quest.

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
I got another problem, it seems i cant see "Rachel recover comics event", i get her 50 relationship, 2800 love points...

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I got another problem, it seems i cant see "Rachel recover comics event", i get her 50 relationship, 2800 love points...
Because you have her 2800 love points you can't play the comics event and also you can't play Beth's event later on.
Reduce love points to 200 or less to be able to activate the events.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
How can i reduce it Kertug?
You can use RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65 and from Advanced tab activate Edit and Variables, then go to Variables tab and find Variable 185: Armor Rachel and change the value. Backup your save before use of RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65.

ass

Apr 24, 2017
Apparently you miss a step in your game, leave the magazine to bookcase, watch the scene at 24:00 hours, spend the weekend and Monday morning go to school and talk to Morgan. Continue the game form No 2. in walkthrough Laura quest.

Apparently I am a dumbass. Thank You. I taught that I spoke with him.

Ok. Another problem I encountered - Immidiatly after I become a member of some mafia (tried them all) I speak with Amy about the abortion. Th walkthrough says that after about 3 days a scene will be triggerd with dad and something about a hospital. I've waited 10 days and tried to be a member from each mafia.

Maybe the scene does not trigger because I havent done Laura quest? I dont know. I am stuck.

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Apparently I am a dumbass. Thank You. I taught that I spoke with him.

Ok. Another problem I encountered - Immidiatly after I become a member of some mafia (tried them all) I speak with Amy about the abortion. Th walkthrough says that after about 3 days a scene will be triggerd with dad and something about a hospital. I've waited 10 days and tried to be a member from each mafia.

Maybe the scene does not trigger because I havent done Laura quest? I dont know. I am stuck.
Perhaps, why don't you continue Laura's quest in the meantime until Dad scene triggers?

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes