ironbox

Dec 12, 2017
Hi all, please can you help me, my game lag like 2fps.. i dont understand why. Did you install program for play this game ? (sorry i have have bad english^^") thank's so much for this amazing game

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
I'm playing the version 2.0 I do not want to start the game from the start
How do I add the update 2.1 ?
Download 2.1 version, extract to your preferred folder, copy form version 2.0 the save folder, it is located in "yoyr game folder"\www and paste it to the "www" of 2.1 version, thats it, enjoy.

Reactions: alloonxxxx

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
yeah guys
i need little help
so the thing is that the last time i played this game was 0.4(or 0.6 i can't remember :whistle:)
so should i play this or just play the revamp ?:unsure:

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
Xander Fields you got me totally wrong:ROFLMAO:
my real question was if i shoul play this and then the revamp or just the revamp;)
by the way thx for your answer(y)
I still don't know what to do:cry:

Kertug

Oct 3, 2017
Xander Fields you got me totally wrong:ROFLMAO:
my real question was if i shoul play this and then the revamp or just the revamp;)
by the way thx for your answer(y)
I still don't know what to do:cry:
Well, you can play this version, is only one playthrough, because there are no more updates.
Make sure to use the right walkthrough to avoid dead ends.
After you finish this version, i suggest to wait for the revamp to be stable (or you can try it for the first impresions).

Reactions: Levant

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
Well, you can play this version, is only one playthrough, because there are no more updates.
Make sure to use the right walkthrough to avoid dead ends.
After you finish this version, i suggest to wait for the revamp to be stable (or you can try it for the first impresions).
thx i will do that
but what do you mean with"the right walkthrough"

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes