4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Who ever drew the women in this game needs to win an award. The women are all very beautiful. So life like i swear i was looking at real women or drawings based off of real women.
Yup.
That's Killer7 for you.
His first game was handsome, but often there was no real background and at the start there were "no other people outside". Which he drew attention to himself.
I honestly expected the drawing style to be on par with My New Family if not slightly worse after hearing he switched the rendering software, but it got better instead.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful people!

Another week, another progress update!

Not really that much to report regarding My New Family. I'm still trying to make a good version of Sandra in Honey Select 2 but I'm not really satisfied yet. I started to work on Lucy as well since I feel like she is easier to make ( since she was the first character I made for My New Family, back when I wanted to use koikatsu and not Honey Select ). Like I said last week, I will show you guys comparison pictures once I'm really happy with the result!

Now, My New Memories. I was mainly working on renders this last week, almost being caught up to my writing progress. I was also able to do something regarding Bethany. As some of you may have noticed, her teeth were looking kinda... Odd. I think I managed to fix her teeth without changing how she looks at all. You will notice what I mean once you play the update. Her teeth are still not perfect, but I never aim for a "perfect model" look anyway. Next up in terms of writing will be a lewd scene with Lena, giving her some long overdue fun again ( well, in her eyes it's overdue, even though it has only been two ingame days since the last time she "got laid" by the mc ). I plan to do an interesting evening event with Bethany if you decide to visit her, making sure to put some rather... Interesting moments with her in there. Not going to spoil more, but if you remember what she did after you went to the café with her, you can probably know where this might head with her. Did I already mention that the days might be a little longer than the ones you had in Chapter I? Because I also plan to make a little night event after the MC returns home with a girl you might not have to get a little frisky with him. It will just be a bit of flirting and getting some infos, but it might open up the door to more fun stuff ( if you decide to go this way, like usual you have the choice if you want to pursue a relationship with this girl ). Todays render is Jessica trying to grasp the situation regarding Lena, Yukiko and the MC. This event is probably the most intense so far, similar to the one you had at home with her.

And I think thats it for this week! I plan to do more writing in the coming days, hopefully getting the script for day 2 done while working on renders at the same time. The animations for that day will probably be made after the beta has been released for Sabrina and higher tier supporters, like I did with the 0.2 betas ( I will give you a prompt again to save so you can watch them as soon as they are done ). If something comes up I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The smart ass in me thinks to himself: I hope John stays out of the throwing radius of potential dumbbells.

Reactions: Tavi13

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
The smart ass in me thinks to himself: I hope John stays out of the throwing radius of potential dumbbells.
Not so sure attacking her two heads bigger and mountainously build brother with a dumbbell would be a smart decision.

I'd rather watch out for flying saucers and keeping clear from anything she might gift you ...

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Not so sure attacking her two heads bigger and mountainously build brother with a dumbbell would be a smart decision.
Well, she has already admitted in past updates that she is prone to short-circuit actions, if I remember correctly.

But yes, our protagonist should generally be careful about the general airspace between his sister and himself.

blarsson

Jun 25, 2017
Since Lina has quickly become a fan favorite, I decided to give her a rather lewd render...

View attachment 1833189
though MNF woke up a ginger fetish i didnt know i had and lina is nice for what little shes been on the current content, at least currently im all in adoring the interaction with the daughters and the sisters of the MC sooo.. 0.3 when :unsure::love:

i dont actually follow the conversations on any of these threads of games i follow mostly because i just wanna make sure i dont get even the slightest hints of spoilers, but sometimes i take a risk and skip to the last page incase i see dev updates like these listed.

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Working my way through v0.2. No idea what day I'm on or how close to the end... (of this release, I mean)

Looking forward to the rest of this (y)

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
To be fair I'm a tiny little bit more interested in the other 6 lewd sisters.
If they are clad like that *innocently whistle*

But "The Crazy Germans" are dope as well :love:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Hello there you wonderful and wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

I'm planning to make another post this week where I will talk about more personal stuff, which explains why everything seems so...Delayed? Thats how I feel at least. Let's just say I'm feeling bad because I'm not making as much progress as I used to. I really hope this is just temporary, though, given certain things that are happening in my life right now. I know that taking care of my health ( both physical and mental ) is important, but I also want to be very honest and transparent with you guys.

Now, let's talk about the games. I've been doing a little writing for MNF the last week, I kinda hit a wall with remaking Lucy in Honey Select 2 and got a little frustrated, so I stopped that for now. Will hopefully have something to show soon, though.

Okay, My New Memories. Things have been going better there. I'm about 70% done with the script of the second day. I decided to put a very light hearted and funny event with Lina and Sarah in the game, that has a more serious undertone in the end. It's something that will tease where Chapter 3 might be heading... And this one will certainly not be very pleasant. I already planned this out in my head and I think it will be the "big bang" of the game once it happens - but like usual, I will end it with something positive when it comes to that. Since the update in general has some more emotional ( and tense ) moments as you know, the even with Lina and Sarah will be a good contrast to that. The event after that will also be kinda funny and lighthearted - It will be a talk with Bethany and Sabrina. You can probably guess what it will be about and while Bethanys stance on the relationship between those two might not surprise you, it will still lead to certain other things down the road ( positive things? probably ). I noticed that the first two days focus a lot on the family, which is kinda what I wanted, but I will try to break this up with the third day where you will get some nicer events with "side girls". I still plan to give some of the daughters that didn't get as much attention yet some more moments with the MC, the second day with Sophie is a good example of that. The render you see in todays news is when you visit Anna with her, where you two will talk a lot about Annas situation and how things hopefully will go in the future...

And I think thats it for this week. Kind of a longer post again but I'm really looking forward to what I can do this week. If you have any questions etc, don't hesitate to ask! Stay awesome!

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Why is the face of the MC hidden? I've seen it in other games too and I never understand it. Is it unfinished or is there another reason behind it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ozzfest

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Why is the face of the MC hidden? I've seen it in other games too and I never understand it. Is it unfinished or is there another reason behind it?
It's usually an artistic choice as some people find it easier to immerse themselves in a character when that character doesn't have a well-defined "look" (which most commonly is expressed through the face). MNM is a little bit self-aware of this trope too, when the MC says something like "why is my face covered" in the picture of his wedding in Sarah's apartment.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It's usually an artistic choice as some people find it easier to immerse themselves in a character when that character doesn't have a well-defined "look" (which most commonly is expressed through the face). MNM is a little bit self-aware of this trope too, when the MC says something like "why is my face covered" in the picture of his wedding in Sarah's apartment.
or no face less work for rendering. No face means no need from expressions. alot less work I would guess but it could also be what you said..or a bit of both

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
or no face less work for rendering. No face means no need from expressions. alot less work I would guess but it could also be what you said..or a bit of both
IMO the vast majority of male DAZ faces just look crappy anyways.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes