4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
or no face less work for rendering. No face means no need from expressions. alot less work I would guess but it could also be what you said..or a bit of both
An afterthought if at all.
Kind of secondary (relatively small all things considered) bonus.

Dec 11, 2021
Damn... that is long for a 0.2, expected it always to end any second... but glad it is this long.

It is slow burn but how many times I had peepee in my eyes, especially in the hospital... I got really invested in this family, it will be hard if anything bad happens...

I dare you, if anything happens to any of them I double dare you! :)

Honestly? With this writing I could endlessly follow this family and their life...

Regards

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
Damn... that is long for a 0.2, expected it always to end any second... but glad it is this long.

It is slow burn but how many times I had peepee in my eyes, especially in the hospital... I got really invested in this family, it will be hard if anything bad happens...

I dare you, if anything happens to any of them I double dare you! :)

Honestly? With this writing I could endlessly follow this family and their life...

Regards
Rest assured, tragedy isn't K7's style. We've already had assurances that Anna's not gonna die (way earlier in the thread) so don't worry on that note. If you haven't already, try K7's first game My New Family (though it's not finished, he's alternating updates, and it's done in Honey Select), very similar vibes to this game and significantly longer too.

One thing that's true about K7 games is that if you play them for long enough, you end up feeling good. There may be moments of tension or drama, but they pass quick and it's back to the surprisingly wholesome feel-good stuff he's famous for.

Edit: just looked at your sig and a certain character may rub you the wrong way initially (Fiona). But stick with her, as insofar is it's in the game her "fem-dom" doesn't last very long and she's one of the best characters in the game (I recently told someone to restart the game to go for her too just because she's that important).

Dec 11, 2021
Rest assured, tragedy isn't K7's style. We've already had assurances that Anna's not gonna die (way earlier in the thread) so don't worry on that note. If you haven't already, try K7's first game My New Family (though it's not finished, he's alternating updates, and it's done in Honey Select), very similar vibes to this game and significantly longer too.

One thing that's true about K7 games is that if you play them for long enough, you end up feeling good. There may be moments of tension or drama, but they pass quick and it's back to the surprisingly wholesome feel-good stuff he's famous for.

Edit: just looked at your sig and a certain character may rub you the wrong way initially (Fiona). But stick with her, as insofar is it's in the game her "fem-dom" doesn't last very long and she's one of the best characters in the game (I recently told someone to restart the game to go for her too just because she's that important).
Thank you, this sounds really good. Though I had bad feelings with Sarah hints at the start... like F95 games teached me to expected some sudden affair with Anna -,-... but this solved itself...
I really like those wholesome stories...

I cannot remember any Fiona... mh... maybe because I played without Trans?

Regards

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Thank you, this sounds really good. Though I had bad feelings with Sarah hints at the start... like F95 games teached me to expected some sudden affair with Anna -,-... but this solved itself...
I really like those wholesome stories...

I cannot remember any Fiona... mh... maybe because I played without Trans?

Regards
Fiona is from My New Family, she basically starts out with some very mild fem-dom, but you get to turn the tables on her in, like, the second encounter. And she's one of the many great characters in the game. It kind of comes across as her just wanting to see if you would stand up to her, like a character test almost since you've just suddenly appeared in the lives of the people most important to her, but that's just how I read it. From my perspective it isn't even really fem-dom but I'm less sensitive to that then some other people. Don't mean that as a criticism though, just pointing out my own bent, I'm probably more sensitive to some fetishes then other so it all evens out.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I initially planned to just make this a "fun" render, a one time thing. But I think this one will actually be in the game. Sarah and the MC, enjoying some time on the playground, a few months after she was adopted into the family

SarahMC.png

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
IMHO it's not the face that's crappy so much as the hair.
Some of the faces are indeed not bad, just kinda generic i guess? But some of them are a bit weird. I do agree, though, at the DAZ barber is where they really got the short end of the stick. There's mostly the "trimmer-at-home deluxe" and the "escaped asylum resident slash shampoo commercial guy". Sometimes "less handsom cousin of shampoo-asylum guy". Could be the result of DAZ creators having little interest in creating for the DAZ male or maybe it's just a lot more fun (and many more options) to work on the female. Possibly just low demand, as many devs focus very little on the male characters. Probably a bit of everything.

Reactions: turgsh01

NC_summer

Feb 2, 2022
woah, things got so lewd all of a sudden, was not expecting that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

on another note, come on, not even a little peek?!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The chest X-ray hanging on viewer is backwards............. the heart belongs on the right side.....(but, is a common mistake made by doctors in hospitals who are unfamiliar with reading X-rays)

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
The chest X-ray hanging on viewer is backwards............. the heart belongs on the right side.....(but, is a common mistake made by doctors in hospitals who are unfamiliar with reading X-rays)
Just a question. Isn't there some people with all organs reversed? I think there are not a 100% sure.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes