4.50 star(s) 154 Votes
Jan 2, 2022
True.
Annatar9

Don't ever under any circumstances even think about mentioning NTR, Cuck/Cuckold, Loli and to a much lesser degree Sharing in a thread.
Even a discussion about Furry or Futa/Futanari can devolve fast if .. experts in shit flinging are on the prowl.
Personally I adore: incest, loli, some futa and furry, and don't mind cucking other guys. Like some games where the MC cucks his dad (Shelter), or other men like bosses or employees (My Employee Family).

I specifically search for "completed, loli, incest" in games. Creampie and pregnancy are extra bonuses.

But Tavi13 is right, pineapple on pizza is simply disgusting and only fit as meme jokes in games by Doc5252. Like in '23 Sisters' and 'Daddy's Little Girls.'

Last edited:
Reactions: Tavi13

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Separate it is fine.
Together it is not.
Period.

But I'd avoid issuing what can be seen as hardly veiled threats if I were you.
Even if it might be true ..

But regardless let's all end this OT discussion right here and go back to fucking red head girls :love:

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
A first look at different hairstyles for the girls. Like I said, it will be rather small. Yukiko usually has open hair, with this she will have ponytails. ( 2 in front and 2 in the back )

View attachment 2101068
I don't like it. She looks way younger than she is. Just my opinion don't kill me. Killer7 do what you want. I think a single ponytail would look better.

Reactions: Trojaner

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Is that worth a facepalm tho? :(

It's fine. I think she looks really cute with them and it's more the dress that makes her look younger. She won't be wearing that ingame, though, since I just added something real quick. So it should be fine in the end :).

Reactions: sn3p

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Is that worth a facepalm tho? :(

It's fine. I think she looks really cute with them and it's more the dress that makes her look younger. She won't be wearing that ingame, though, since I just added something real quick. So it should be fine in the end :).
Didn't mean the facepalm hit wrong one sorry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Killer7

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
It's not final anyway, I might play around with different hairstyles. This one fit her the best though, since her bangs stay the same. I might remove the things she has in her hair.

Annatar9

Jul 26, 2022
It's not final anyway, I might play around with different hairstyles. This one fit her the best though, since her bangs stay the same. I might remove the things she has in her hair.
Not gonna lie, I kinda dig the things in her hair :) I don't have an opinion on the pigtails, but the things are cute.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
The hairstyle is called ponytail for some reason, it's "Cute double ponytail".

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
A first look at different hairstyles for the girls. Like I said, it will be rather small. Yukiko usually has open hair, with this she will have ponytails. ( 2 in front and 2 in the back )

View attachment 2101068
No offense but not a good look in my opinion (we all know opinion are like A**holes). If your going to do that then put some more hair behind her ears. Or raise them up a little higher on the back of her head. Looks like she has pony tails comen out of her neck. I love the work you do though and I am a big fan.

Killer7

Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I might try a different hairstyle with her, just to get a feeling for it :).

Reactions: ggregger33
4.50 star(s) 154 Votes