4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
From what I understand, if his computer was seized as "evidence", he will not get it back. Ever. His best bet is to just buy a new one and start over, unfortunately.

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
From what I understand, if his computer was seized as "evidence", he will not get it back. Ever. His best bet is to just buy a new one and start over, unfortunately.
And you know this as a fact? How?

Police cannot keep your possessions when no crime has been committed with said possessions. As soon as those possessions are cleared of any crimes, Killer7 will get them all back... or the lawyers will have a field day with them.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
And you know this as a fact? How?

Police cannot keep your possessions when no crime has been committed with said possessions. As soon as those possessions are cleared of any crimes, Killer7 will get them all back... or the lawyers will have a field day with them.
It depends on if the judge views what Killer7 makes as Obscene or not.

Oct 22, 2017
As far as I know, here in Germany, if you/the evidence are cleared, you are supposed to get your confiscated stuff back - if not, you won't.
That doesn't mean, evidence doesn't get lost though.

This is not about his PC though, but his storage mediums the data is on. There are multiple, so not all 'should' go missing.
Without those storage devices, K7 has no backups for most of the characters daz configurations, so would need to create them from scratch, resulting in visual differences.

While there should be no evidence regarding the original accusations (crypto scam), the investigator(s) seem to try to make a case out of the visuals though, in portraying him as displaying forbidden content.
That 'should' also not stick, but might lengthen the process and might not be a case of just not finding the stuff they were looking for, but how the visuals are interpreted.

Kytronix

A New Level In Pleasure
Donor
Dec 17, 2019

Hello there you wonderful and extremely wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

First, I want to say thank you to all the positive comments on my rather personal post from early sunday morning. I really appreciate all of you amazing people who commented on it. I feel like if I didn't know I had the best community ever, I'd have sunken into a deep despair, especially since everything was so up in the air ( like my finances during that time, what happens if I can't continue to work etc ). So, really, thank you!

Okay, let's jump right into the games.

Like last week, I made some very good progress on this "day" of the prequel. There are also a few changes I made to the house where the MC, Sabrina and Bethany are staying in ( since Jessica is on a school trip ). I noticed that the asset in general is good, but I kinda feel the same about it like I do with the house in the main game - It was lacking a bit more personality and warmth. So, the house will receive a similar treatment with new wall colors, a bit more furniture and pictures and all of that fun stuff. Todays render is Sabrina in a supermarket though, where she is going with the MC to buy some groceries and snacks for the weekend. This is going to be one of those more emotional events with her where Sabrina will start to realise that her feelings might have shifted over the last few years to a direction that lead to what you know from the main game. It was a gradual progress and didn't happen over the course of one day, but since the other girls that they met together seem to have a big interest in the MC, Sabrina started to notice why they do and that she kinda has a similar view on him nowadays. Meanwhile the MC is going through the same, trying to brush these off because of the emotions he is developing for the other girls, but he as well is slowly realising that there might be more between them than they think. I think with this I can also tackle something that a few of you wonderful people didn't really "like" in the main game, that there wasn't a real buildup with Sabrina. It already "happened" and now you get the opportunity to see the way that lead to this.

I also was able to work on Chapter 4 some more, finishing the very long introduction event of Karla, Emily and Caroline. We learn a few things regarding the twins that will be very interesting down the road. What do you think is their view on the whole Yukiko situation, for example? Since the MC and Anna told them way earlier than they did with the other girls ( you remember how happy they all were back then, even though it has been so many years ). Emily on the other hand wasn't the biggest fan since they only told her and the other two gingers after Manny ( MCs father ) passed away. You will notice some similar patterns between Emily and Jessica, but not as extreme as the blonde devil, I think. Emily is just extremely emotional when it's about the MC and since the three of them were always kinda left out ( especially these last few years ) she felt even more left out. So this is also something the MC will have to get her out of, this mindset of being left out - But this is why they build the house right next to the house where the MC lives. It's going to be a lot of fun to have these characters be discovered by everyone and I honestly can't wait to see how much you'll like ( or maybe dislike ) the three gingers. People that have a certain faible for well developed bosoms will love them, though, I'm 100% sure of that.

And I think that's it for now. Thank you guys again for all the positive feedback on the rather personal post, there is a lot more I could have written but iwas already so long. If anything comes up this week I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

Hello there you wonderful and extremely wholesome people!

Another week, another progress update!

First, I want to say thank you to all the positive comments on my rather personal post from early sunday morning. I really appreciate all of you amazing people who commented on it. I feel like if I didn't know I had the best community ever, I'd have sunken into a deep despair, especially since everything was so up in the air ( like my finances during that time, what happens if I can't continue to work etc ). So, really, thank you!

Okay, let's jump right into the games.

Like last week, I made some very good progress on this "day" of the prequel. There are also a few changes I made to the house where the MC, Sabrina and Bethany are staying in ( since Jessica is on a school trip ). I noticed that the asset in general is good, but I kinda feel the same about it like I do with the house in the main game - It was lacking a bit more personality and warmth. So, the house will receive a similar treatment with new wall colors, a bit more furniture and pictures and all of that fun stuff. Todays render is Sabrina in a supermarket though, where she is going with the MC to buy some groceries and snacks for the weekend. This is going to be one of those more emotional events with her where Sabrina will start to realise that her feelings might have shifted over the last few years to a direction that lead to what you know from the main game. It was a gradual progress and didn't happen over the course of one day, but since the other girls that they met together seem to have a big interest in the MC, Sabrina started to notice why they do and that she kinda has a similar view on him nowadays. Meanwhile the MC is going through the same, trying to brush these off because of the emotions he is developing for the other girls, but he as well is slowly realising that there might be more between them than they think. I think with this I can also tackle something that a few of you wonderful people didn't really "like" in the main game, that there wasn't a real buildup with Sabrina. It already "happened" and now you get the opportunity to see the way that lead to this.

I also was able to work on Chapter 4 some more, finishing the very long introduction event of Karla, Emily and Caroline. We learn a few things regarding the twins that will be very interesting down the road. What do you think is their view on the whole Yukiko situation, for example? Since the MC and Anna told them way earlier than they did with the other girls ( you remember how happy they all were back then, even though it has been so many years ). Emily on the other hand wasn't the biggest fan since they only told her and the other two gingers after Manny ( MCs father ) passed away. You will notice some similar patterns between Emily and Jessica, but not as extreme as the blonde devil, I think. Emily is just extremely emotional when it's about the MC and since the three of them were always kinda left out ( especially these last few years ) she felt even more left out. So this is also something the MC will have to get her out of, this mindset of being left out - But this is why they build the house right next to the house where the MC lives. It's going to be a lot of fun to have these characters be discovered by everyone and I honestly can't wait to see how much you'll like ( or maybe dislike ) the three gingers. People that have a certain faible for well developed bosoms will love them, though, I'm 100% sure of that.

And I think that's it for now. Thank you guys again for all the positive feedback on the rather personal post, there is a lot more I could have written but iwas already so long. If anything comes up this week I'll let you guys know. Stay awesome!

I love Sabrinas plainness, not oversexualized just a regular girl. :love:

sakosux

Oct 1, 2019
I am sorry, but I am so confused on what this prequel is. The search function didn't help (I probably used the wrong keywords). Will it be part of THIS game, as a prequel chapter before chapter 1 or is it a completely different game?

(random personal opinion I find prequels boring as you lose some mystery from the "current" story and most times we already know how it ends)

Mar 29, 2023
(scene at a diner with Lena and Yukiko) Lena orders malt beer for the MC and herself, milkshake for yukiko. All glases (or at least the glases of Lena and Yukiko) has whipped cream on it with a cherry on top... Beer with whipped cream?!? EW! xD

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I am sorry, but I am so confused on what this prequel is. The search function didn't help (I probably used the wrong keywords). Will it be part of THIS game, as a prequel chapter before chapter 1 or is it a completely different game?

(random personal opinion I find prequels boring as you lose some mystery from the "current" story and most times we already know how it ends)
The prequel will be well..... a prequel of My New Memories. You'll see the story of MC before he met Anna again. So, in a way you basically just playing what we already know from the story but didn't see, about his life with his family when Anna was away.

If I remember correctly, the prequel will end just when MC & Anna will have their faithful encounter at university again.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes