4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

KaosKally

Dec 21, 2019
My error then, profile says Norway. I think I can believe it for Germany though. :unsure:
Kytronix just posted the update Patreon post here, Killer7 is the developer. I can see why you thought he was from Norway. Killer7 is from Germany and he is dealing with all this sheet for quite some time now... hope this will end well and he will recover all his stuff back.

Reactions: Jaga Telesin

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
If it was me I would get the hell out of there and go to a country that say,s you innocent until proven guilty
Plenty of innocent North American ppl spend many years in prison without evidence of being guilty of a crime too. I actually know a Native who spent I think 10 years in prison for simply fishing in a nearby river of a neighbourhood where a murder took place. Since then, he's spent around 20 years trying to make things right and be heard by the news media, write books, etc.

Being innocent means nothing these days, no matter where you live. Sometimes, bad things happen and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

mountanman56

Mar 11, 2020
Ive known to many people who went to Europe and got scewed over by the draconian law system took there goverment years to them home when they did nothing wrong.

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
Wow, I had no idea Germany's crime investigation was so draconic. Insinuating you "don't commit crimes anymore" is them literally saying "you've been proven to have committed a crime", and are a criminal. I'd take issue with that if I were you, and had never been charged as a criminal.

Best of luck fighting with an authority that doesn't seem to truly value innocent before proven guilty. (y)
It's apparently more common than I thought it would be. They basically use your fingerprints and pictures to see if they can solve older crimes with it. It's not even for the current case, which means if I don't tell my lawyer to put in a request to delete it after my court case is over, they will just keep it forever.

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes