4.50 star(s) 154 Votes

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020

I also wanted to say thank you for the great feedback on the lewd renders I posted last week! I had a lot of fun rendering again and I think I will keep that tradition up with posting more than one. Maybe some NSFW renders from the prequel day?
I was wondering. For those of us whose financial state doesn't permit supporting on Patreon, or anywhere else, (budget each month is accounted to the penny, as there is no money for "extra.") is there a way to maybe make old NSFW images available? Sort of like how the game is released per support tier in a staggered manner, then release as free. I'd love to see those but money is just too tight to become a Patreon.

Reactions: MoreLinks

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was wondering. For those of us whose financial state doesn't permit supporting on Patreon, or anywhere else, (budget each month is accounted to the penny, as there is no money for "extra.") is there a way to maybe make old NSFW images available? Sort of like how the game is released per support tier in a staggered manner, then release as free. I'd love to see those but money is just too tight to become a Patreon.
You can start by searching for Kytronix posts here on the thread (and MNF), since most of them will have the previous shared images attached.

• Red Heart
Reactions: AslanBalaur

Killer7

My New Family / My New Memories
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2019
I think thats a great idea. I will do that, thank you so much for that Suggestion. Ever since I started making the lewd renders there have been quite a lot and Im sure that the supporters wouldnt mind if the older ones could get posted for everyone :).

AslanBalaur

Nov 16, 2020
I think thats a great idea. I will do that, thank you so much for that Suggestion. Ever since I started making the lewd renders there have been quite a lot and Im sure that the supporters wouldnt mind if the older ones could get posted for everyone :).
Wow, I am glad the idea is so appealing! Just like your artwork is!

4.50 star(s) 154 Votes