c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
If someone has the full zip can they seed? Only has 81% on this torrent currently.
On a site, that shall not be named here, are over 7000 torrents of games that have a thread on F95, this one included.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Because it has 16 000 pictures and 2 000 videos. :BootyTime:

My New Neighbors [v1.10] [Rmaximus] - Original size 9.73GB
Compressed Windows(3.3GB): TORRENT -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script. The "Low" preset was used.​
holy Popsicle sucking jesus
2000 videos?

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Everyone rejoice for I'm working on compressing the game...don't expect miracles thou (at best I see the file being 4GB most likely 6GB)
Next game I'll use sprites.
Or :p

Do you think you could fix your torrent links on patreon? The colon was replaced with a slash for some reason, breaking the links. HTTP:// was also placed in front which is no good.
Windows:
Or my windows magnet that already has a few seeds:
MAC:

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Ya don't feel like being bit of an asshat there? Just reply NO ffs.
The answer was actually yes but you'd need to go to the last page to see it which is a lot to ask.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Ya don't feel like being bit of an asshat there? Just reply NO ffs.
Why? Because I answered his question? Because I didn't put it on silver tray? Because it needs some tiny little work of him to find it in my answer? Because I've let him know that a search function exist? Because I believe my time is as valuable as his time?

No, I don't feel like so. But for ffs why do you think you need to point out that I should feel like this?

Well, regardless, have a nice day.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Rmaximus Please tell me you are going to implement a proper gallery (mode) in the near future. The mass of scenes becomes more overwhelming with every update (which SHOULD be a good thing :D ) and my single savegames for every scene are taking over.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
So the MC goal is to turn the world into a demon lesbian world? I swear every women he screws turns gay. lol
The only actually gay one turned bi,
in a large harem it's unreasonable to expect the harem king to be the only one giving them pleasure,
other men are not allowed,
so in turn all the females should be bi so they can also help each other out,
it is a bad taboo to be possessive play favourites and be restrictive in a harem,
it would breed jealousy amongst the members.

The expanded principal of a 3 way relationship a love triangle all corners connect.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes