Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Anymore there are several games that are at/near the 10Gb size.
Some aren't even that good graphics wise but still....

Download says 22 hours for me.... but is bouncing around
some so we'll see what final time is. lol
Cheers
(Ended up just over 8hrs like Snowmannn's but I was outside busy most the time anyway)

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
why is a Renpy game 10GB?
Because it has 16 000 pictures and 2 000 videos. :BootyTime:

My New Neighbors [v1.10] [Rmaximus] - Original size 9.73GB
Compressed Windows(3.3GB): -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script. The "Low" preset was used.​

Last edited:

oofcoof

Oct 11, 2021
this is really fucking stupid 3 of the download links are practically dead and the last one is an iso that doesn't work

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Still no catgirl in this game? That make me veeeery sad :(

This game is in need to remove grind. Or maybe little polishing the way you go through it.

Whoever think that is necessary to ten times talking about same thing in kitchen, giving bacon to lucy and talking about the same nothing with roomies, this is wrong approach.

The game needs that every dialog is unique when you go through grind. More like story. If you gave Lucy bacon three times in row, then you need the right response for you actions. That's just for example.
The way it works now, at least as of this most current update, is that you need to interact 5 times to level and there are 5 different interactions for each level. So it's not really a grind.

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Maybe someday the dev will learn to compress the game, so those of us who can't actually afford it, can enjoy it. Anything over 5 gb, and Mega makes you wait.

Username7

May 1, 2017
Well good news for everyone talking about file size. He just said on Patreon a few hours ago that the next update will be light on content because he's going to focus on trying to reduce file size and clean up the UI. While also tying up some loose ends.

gptin

Mar 15, 2020
Well good news for everyone talking about file size. He just said on Patreon a few hours ago that the next update will be light on content because he's going to focus on trying to reduce file size and clean up the UI. While also tying up some loose ends.
just after i spent 2 hours downloading it

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
There are people here who have been making reduced size downloads after every release so there are plenty of people that could help with that.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I thought this was going to be a visual novel in manner of dark magic or something hehe. this game sounds like fun, will give it a try! good luck on the development front!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Because it has 16 000 pictures and 2 000 videos. :BootyTime:
there is also something weird going on here. I can save >2GB by just recompressing it from zip to 7z. this is way higher than I can save on any other renpy game.

Cheesecake

Jul 4, 2017
Another dev who doesn't know that after 0.9 comes 0.10 and 0.11 not 1.0. The 1.0 version is for the first full (completed) release ...
Seems like there is a decent bit of content out there anyway so let's give it go.

Reactions: mrttao and cooperdk

keganstrider

Feb 14, 2019
Another dev who doesn't know that after 0.9 comes 0.10 and 0.11 not 1.0. The 1.0 version is for the first full (completed) release ...
Seems like there is a decent bit of content out there anyway so let's give it go.
Agreed if you are going to make major update points the way to do it is 0.1.0 if you wish to indicate that it is a major development point followed by 0.1.1 for smaller updates

Reactions: cooperdk

owosoul

Oct 18, 2021
it is possible to add a gallery in futures updates or at least add infinite save slots (if possible) to rewatch some of the scenes

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes