mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
It's great overall and I understand that it's still a work in progress but could really add more paths to characters, though I do understand that family members and the neighbours are reused a lot for plot purposes which would require extra renders for scenes with the current game structure (individual images for every combination instead of just placing character sprites on scene). However, I do not understand the point of the strip club apart from story progress since they're immediately at full corruption and there are no transformation or choices.
Honestly I would prefer if there were less paths. As the characters with paths massively slowed down dev speed

rincewind72

Jun 4, 2018
Imhaving an issue when you use the phone after meeting zoe at a friends house and their mom is there. Crashes the game. i can continue if i reload the save and dont use the phone thou

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Honestly I would prefer if there were less paths. As the characters with paths massively slowed down dev speed
I personally would prefer fewer characters, more story, then come back around later and add more side stuff. As it is whatever main story we had (I assume the one involving the church) seems to have been thoroughly sidelined in service of more and more independent character stories.

Reactions: mrttao

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I would like a gallery mode and a compressed version the size of a movie of the 90s. Also, if this ever get the NTR path, I wish it's made on an entirely different game, because this one is so humongous the venezuelan inflation looks like a chickpea.

Reactions: mrttao

Neighteen

Aug 22, 2020
I personally would prefer fewer characters, more story, then come back around later and add more side stuff. As it is whatever main story we had (I assume the one involving the church) seems to have been thoroughly sidelined in service of more and more independent character stories.
This. To focus on meaningful characters with more story paths that may or may not have more varying transformations, instead of an increasing horde of characters that you corrupt instantly for repeatable sex scenes.

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Does someone know how to fix the grandma error? i keep talking with her in the night but nothing happend and somne characters doesent tell me how progress with them

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Any possible news on when the next update might be out and if it will finally fix the User Interface errors everyone seems to be having regardless of using the bugfix patch?

Also, has anyone created or found a workaround other than the previously mentioned bugfix patch to work with the current version so that these errors can be bypassed?

It would be beneficial to have better hints on when/where/how to corrupt and turn everyone who is eligible to be turned. I get that the current progression is sort of an outward spiral with MC turning his mom, sisters and maids first, then expanding out to aunts, grandmother and cousin, then to friends and acquaintances of him or his sisters/family. However, in some cases, it's not really clear who has to be turned before who or if some characters can be turned in tandem rather than sequentially.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Need help, ever time i use cellphone i get this error.
i just copy my save folder to my new pc, its that a problem?
Instead of taking a pic of the screen you should attach the traceback because we can't scroll down to see the actual error since it shows at the bottom of the text.

The traceback itself is in the same location as the game executable.

Copying your save folder shouldn't be a problem and I saw another comment about getting a phone error so it is probably a game bug.

RandomBounty

Dec 11, 2021
I believe this is 100% save for version 1.05. Should not have any phone issues or crashes.

Path taken:
May, Rin, Hina - Normal
Michelle - Big Butt, small boobs

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I thought of a fix for the phone bug.

Open the console and type:

marta_state="None"

then press enter and the phone should work then.

Reactions: blobgob

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
So I already had v1.0 and downloaded the update, I got the phone bug, but the hotfix from the first post fixed it.

But when I went to Megan's house the game crashes again, so is the update from 1.0 to 1.05 or is there an update in between that I didn't download.

Or is this release just a buggy mess, because I'm not downloading this game all over again in this size if it's just gonna be buggy

Username7

May 1, 2017
So I already had v1.0 and downloaded the update, I got the phone bug, but the hotfix from the first post fixed it.

But when I went to Megan's house the game crashes again, so is the update from 1.0 to 1.05 or is there an update in between that I didn't download.

Or is this release just a buggy mess, because I'm not downloading this game all over again in this size if it's just gonna be buggy
There was 1.01 back in January, the links for the update only links are still on Patreon.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
There was 1.01 back in January, the links for the update only links are still on Patreon.
Why wasn't it included in the first post fucking hell, people don't play the game with every update it comes out, some wait till there's enough content to do a second playthrough, keep the updates in there since this game is so massive for some reason that we don't have to download a AAA game worth of files every single time

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
The main page hasn't been updated with the new version as of yet.... unless someone has the links and can put them up

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
The main page hasn't been updated with the new version as of yet.... unless someone has the links and can put them up
There will not be new links for a while. The update has been released for the top-money patrons, it will be publicly released about 15 days after that, so expect it around the 22nd/23rd.

Because the game becomes freely available to the public two weeks after the private release, it's usually not leaked by the paying patrons.

Just be patient, it'll be available eventually.

Reactions: Rakja and Loganfin

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I just hope the new version fixes all the previously reported bugs and glitches that have been interfering with game play and the enjoyment of actually being able to progress through the various routes.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes