Carrnage

Sep 30, 2017
Michelle's events seem to be able to trigger even if the other store girls routes aren't triggered yet despite her scenes featuring fully corrupted karen and abby, and in the same save i got Karen events in her shower and at bedtime at her full corruption state even though she only initially corrupted.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Wish we had the option to make the womens boobs a normal size or small on a permanent basis. The youngest sibling started out small and ended up way to big. Will this be a transformation option available in the future for most of the girls or are we just stuck with two out off all the LI that have smaller boobs?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Wish we had the option to make the womens boobs a normal size or small on a permanent basis. The youngest sibling started out small and ended up way to big. Will this be a transformation option available in the future for most of the girls or are we just stuck with two out off all the LI that have smaller boobs?
Well, I think that the whole point of the game is the transformation from the plain/regular women into the amazingly awesome curvy girls that they become. That's the fetish, and for me its right up my alley.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Well, I think that the whole point of the game is the transformation from the plain/regular women into the amazingly awesome curvy girls that they become. That's the fetish, and for me its right up my alley.
Yeah I guess you're right, Well at least I get the option of smaller sized boobs during sexy times with the younger sister soooo I can't complain lol

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
Um the 1.05 version has a lot of misspells, grammatical mistakes etc. I have started a new game and already noticed a lot of errors in english. Is there a fix for this ?

Feb 1, 2019
Hmm, seems like I'm stuck. I downladed the new version, had a bug where I couldn't click on the map and the phone throws an exception.
Heh, funny thing. The saved I had was on the map, and that's why I'm stuck on it. A previous save (from a few hours tho) is in a house and the map works there. But I still have the phone exception

Downloaded the patch, same thing.

Started a new game from scratch. Stuck on the map screen even though I'm home

Is there anyting I can do ? :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
I seem to have got stuck. I have found these places:

gym, shop, homes of M-stars, Katy, Abby, May
& ~~ 1/2 of the girls in the pic at the top of this thread.
and nothing I try seems to make any progress. I will try to
insert a save. Please any advice? The walk only goes up to
v 0.75. Thank you

Neighteen

Aug 22, 2020
It's great overall and I understand that it's still a work in progress but could really add more paths to characters, though I do understand that family members and the neighbours are reused a lot for plot purposes which would require extra renders for scenes with the current game structure (individual images for every combination instead of just placing character sprites on scene). However, I do not understand the point of the strip club apart from story progress since they're immediately at full corruption and there are no transformation or choices.

It'd be nice if the game had more "tall and busty" transformation paths, since there is currently only one and it's only from petite to average height, which is "taller" as stated in its description but not exactly "tall" (same height or taller than MC), while the only other height transformation slims down the character a lot. I kind of wish that there's an extra tall and busty path for the Asian girl where she teases her friend and overpowers her mother, or even an extra tall and busty childhood friend. Also, maybe we can also get petite transformation options when we meet people we don't like (since I'm not sure who would actually voluntarily choose to be heavily reduced), or maybe even shortstack options for characters.

Some nice quality of life suggestions:
  • Add left and right arrows to swap between character profiles on the phone instead of returning and selecting again
  • A slight background highlight of the phone since it merges into a black background
  • Add info about the height, weight, and cup size of characters on their profiles that change with transformations
  • Arrows to flip through corruption stage images and make character poses and image size a bit more consistent so the difference is more apparent
  • Maybe an activity (and location) schedule of characters (though not really necessary since it's fairly easy to remember)

P.S. I hope we get the option to turn the lizard more human-like...

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2017
I encounter two issues in my game that I cannot solve and I don't know what they could depend on. The game crashes when I try to have sex with Michelle in the club late at night and when I try to bring up the phone/hints menu after being at Marta and Megan's house for the first time. Can someone help me?

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Bump: please any advice?

I seem to have got stuck. I have found these places:

gym, shop, homes of M-stars, Katy, Abby, May
& ~~ 1/2 of the girls in the pic at the top of this thread.
and nothing I try seems to make any progress. I will try to
insert a save. Please any advice? The walk only goes up to
v 0.75. Thank you

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
While I really am loving this game, something is not sitting right... why is everyone nicer and less depraved as they become corrupted? some of it I understand, like overcoming religious indoctrination from childhood would make a person more accepting, like with grandam. But with the mom (Mary?), she said she wanted to stop the dirty talking? wtf?! (I do understand, and like, the narrative that evil is relative... still, succubi should talk some shit)

And on a personal note, I love me some old ladies. Kinda sad when they made the maid (hehe, funny phrase) young and changed here hair color. They played it off with grandma, saying she always had silver hair; I'll take what I can get.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
While I really am loving this game, something is not sitting right... why is everyone nicer and less depraved as they become corrupted? some of it I understand, like overcoming religious indoctrination from childhood would make a person more accepting, like with grandam. But with the mom (Mary?), she said she wanted to stop the dirty talking? wtf?! (I do understand, and like, the narrative that evil is relative... still, succubi should talk some shit)

And on a personal note, I love me some old ladies. Kinda sad when they made the maid (hehe, funny phrase) young and changed here hair color. They played it off with grandma, saying she always had silver hair; I'll take what I can get.
I dunno. But I like that they all become kind and cool. Very much the way that I want it to be. I really dislike games that force the player to have an adversarial relaitionship with fuck buddies.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes