mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What to do after turning Marta into a bimbo? I dont see any instruction in the phone
Try the mall. I recently did her 3 non bimbo routes and 2 of them required going to the mall at some point (where I catch her buying something related to the mental TF path I am on).

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
What are the other paths for Marta?

I did the Bimbo-Path in a previous Update and I am curious if I should try to get another path or just leave it like that.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What are the other paths for Marta?

I did the Bimbo-Path in a previous Update and I am curious if I should try to get another path or just leave it like that.
her path are:
1. bimbo
2. punk rocker (personality reverts to her youth's punk rocker phase. gets tattoos, gets into music, rebel against the govt)
3. model (personality reverts to her youth's model phase.)
4. thicc momma. most wholesome path. extremely thicc (biggest boobs and ass of all paths), slightly more mature looking but still relatively young. Focus on her maternal qualities.

I tried all the paths and ultimately decided to go with thicc momma
also if you want to try the other paths here is save from just before the choice
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-neighbors-v1-05-rmaximus.55977/post-8029203

Last edited:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
her path are:
1. bimbo
2. punk rocker (personality reverts to her youth's punk rocker phase. gets tattoos, gets into music, rebel against the govt)
3. model (personality reverts to her youth's model phase.)
4. thicc momma. most wholesome path. extremely thicc, slightly more mature looking but still relatively young. Focus on her maternal qualities.

I tried all the paths and ultimately decided to go with thicc momma
also if you want to try the other paths here is save from just before the choice
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-neighbors-v1-05-rmaximus.55977/post-8029203
Thank you very much!

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Hi to all. I´ve been playing this game since 2021. Is AWESOME. So KUDOS. Is really "fun".
But i have a problem. I play normally and make my saves to see my "favourites" scenes or to keep playing (is a long game). But everytime i close the game and try to open it and charge my save, i got an error message. Then the game closed and some bloc notes pop ups with the errors.
First i downloaded the game from other site but lately i only downloaded it from this page. I use the Incest patch of this page as well.

Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
Srry to bother everyone but i started having this error after i unlocked maria im trying to go for the phone so i can see the affection and the error apears.
1651485052734.png

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
For the guys who are getting errors with the phone, try to download the bugfix in the first page, i don't know if it will solve it, but, the bugfix was made for fix this error.

Reactions: crap3000

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
For the guys who are getting errors with the phone, try to download the bugfix in the first page, i don't know if it will solve it, but, the bugfix was made for fix this error.
thx it worked and to everyone out there the bugfix is at - update patch - others - bugfix.
to install it just drop the script and phone files on the game folder.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Great hit the stupid clock bug on my fresh restart. Why hasn't this been actually fixed yet?

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Had same error with Handy after new start and it show up after Ally second date. Can send Error mess when wanted.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Im trying to start a fresh new game so I want to delete old saves but I cant find the save folder in the renpy one anyone knows how its named?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes