Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.30s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 0.84s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.02s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 3, 5)
Running init code took 0.48s
Loading analysis data took 0.16s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.07s
Index archive

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Like last month the public release will be on the 15th.

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
Rmaximus , I really liked the growth comparison you posted on page 6.
Beggars can't be choosers but I'd really love to see more like that
maybe you coul'd implement some of that (flashback style) to the game

just a thought

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I am unable to get the game to load.

Sat Sep 26 03:30:04 2020
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.01s
Loader init took 0.30s
Loading error handling took 0.05s
Loading script took 0.84s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.02s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 3, 5)
Running init code took 0.48s
Loading analysis data took 0.16s
Analyze and compile ATL took 0.07s
Index archive
Well, that's new. Did you change any files in the game?

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Currently at 5 affection for both Cammy and Ally. Hint says they are in their rooms but I cannot get any new content. I presume there are no more for this build of the game? Could you update the hints to reflect that in the future versions if that is the case?

Also, currently the "Hints" for Mary and Maria are completely empty, and since this is a sandbox Im not sure if there is some grindable content somewhere or not. Playing the 0.4 version.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Currently at 5 affection for both Cammy and Ally. Hint says they are in their rooms but I cannot get any new content. I presume there are no more for this build of the game? Could you update the hints to reflect that in the future versions if that is the case?

Also, currently the "Hints" for Mary and Maria are completely empty, and since this is a sandbox Im not sure if there is some grindable content somewhere or not. Playing the 0.4 version.
then your asking in the wrong place 0.4 has not come out for public so the chances of someone here helping are slim if it was out to play then your chances are indeed high but enless you wise to leek it early then you will need to ask on patron or wait for the 15th when we can answer your question

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I like the Idea of the modifier, but please say its not just Expand. Some people don't like large, I am one of them I prefer smaller.
I agree, though game is for sure enjoyable. I do agree that each of the girls, except maybe the maid because she also becomes younger during transformations, looks more attractive and unique before the transformations. Unfortunately though it would be unfair asking of the devs to make two versions of the girls due to render time that would take.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I know by now from screenshots it's the latter. Is this body modification/transformation avoidable? The girls look perfect (to me) in the banner pic.
Not avoidable (for these girls, based op post above you might have a choice with one of the ones this update concentrates on) , game is still fun though. Just the girls become less attractive and yeah I noticed I tended to avoid them a bit on their full transformation level as well for the sex parts.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not avoidable, game is still fun though. Just the girls become less attractive and yeah I noticed I tended to avoid them a bit on their full transformation level as well for the sex parts.
From what the dev said, the family body transformation is not avoidable because they have royal blood. But all the other characters should be avoidable.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not avoidable (for these girls, based op post above you might have a choice with one of the ones this update concentrates on) , game is still fun though. Just the girls become less attractive and yeah I noticed I tended to avoid them a bit on their full transformation level as well for the sex parts.
Thank you, it's not for me then. Not a fan of comically large breasts. :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
From what the dev said, the family body transformation is not avoidable because they have royal blood. But all the other characters should be avoidable.
They are the main girls though. :) Not asking for a change though, since asking dev to do two sets is unrealistic of each girl that will have many scenes and dev vision for game should be leading in the end. Just agreed that to me it also makes them less attractive as how they started out and unfortunately I do not think it will be possible for any girl that will return regularly and have scenes to give a choice to players due to double rendering, so in the end choice will only be there for one and for ever done characters you will not see again. The others will either transform if Royal blood or will not transform likely if not.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
They are the main girls though. :) Not asking for a change though, since asking dev to do two sets is unrealistic of each girl that will have many scenes and dev vision for game should be leading in the end. Just agreed that to me it also makes them less attractive as how they started out.
Personally I don't mind. Big titties or small titties it doesn't really matter to me I like them all.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Personally I don't mind. Big titties or small titties it doesn't really matter to me I like them all.
Well I prefer titties that look natural considering rest of body shape of the women overall, unless the game is full barbie girl look and very unrealistic in tone, but will survive some deformities normally and accept there is some variance also to the very big side without surgery. Extreme big does tend to turn me off though especially if they start to reach the women's pussy or are ZZZZ standing out. :p

Reactions: Managarmr
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes