Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Wow, good catch. I didn't even notice that.

So I only just now noticed this but in the OP at the bottom of the post it says "**Password: rmaximus"
What is that for?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Is it possible to get a guide that isn't written like a novel, completely lacks opinions and only states facts about which parameters are changed?

Either that, or a walkthrough mod that means we don't have to go through all the blah blah?

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

Afunguy2016

Jul 17, 2017
Hey, heads up. This is my first time playing this game and downloaded version.4. Extracting it says there is a missing image file, cammy_ally level 13.jpg if that makes sense. It popped up during the extraction (not during playthrough). Thought you might like to know.

Reactions: Rmaximus

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
First, two minor bugs:
-The Karen advancements don't seem to actually be enforcing the Abby level requirements.
-This causes another issue where if you go to the store in the afternoon with Abby at L3 and Karen at >= 20 affection, the new background images don't load. You get the Karen advancement scene, but it's either a black background, or whatever the previous background was if you were already at the store when it ticks over into afternoon. Fixing the first issue should fix this (by making it an unreachable state), I mention it in case someone else reports the issue, so you don't have to spend time searching on it.
-During the stage 4 Karen event, when Karen is riding the MC on the floor, there are frames of the animations where the MC flickers. It seems to be only at the start of the loop, and it's on all three of the reverse cowgirl animations. When it happens, there's a flicker of shadow on the ground that then vanishes, so my guess is that the shadow is being applied to the entire MC, and then simply overwritten by lighting effects of later frames.

Separately, feedback:
It would be nice if the later Abby/Karen advancements (and really, *all* advancement vignettes) were manually triggered, like the dates for Abby earlier in her transformation. With many characters having at least 6 or so unique talk options, as well as level-specific sex scenes, it's incredibly easy to level their affection so fast that you miss content.

Regardless, the game is a fun romp, and I'm looking forward to seeing where else it goes.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Well here is a before and after for all the Zoe, Grace, Lucy and Mary (not final size for Mary), but it depends on the character some will stay petite and some will be even larger.
View attachment 760684
Please tell me the family don't get bigger than this?

:cry: bigger is not always better (no kink shaming)

Rmaximus there is a small bug in the text, when you first meet Cammy & Ally, whichever you choose to show around, Lucy says the wrong name. If you take Cammy, Lucy asks Cammy if she wants to see the pool, but Ally replies, and vise versa.

MrZang

Apr 29, 2017
The game is not bad but i think it would be better with some dialogue during the h-scene to show the level of corruption of the girls by being more nasty when talking or some moaning sound during the act.
sorry for my english

Reactions: Darkaura

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
My New Neighbors [v0.4] Rmaximus

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.27 GB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes