cowboybebop

May 6, 2017
My New Neighbors [v0.4] Rmaximus

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.43 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.29 GB
Compressed Size Mac: 1.27 GB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
any non mega link?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Will we learn the reason why Kat(I hope I did not mix the names lol) became blue while others turn red?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Will we learn the reason why Kat(I hope I did not mix the names lol) became blue while others turn red?
Other type of demon, MC and family are succubus type. Kat is another, she said what she was but I forgot what it was.

DJ M E S S

Feb 25, 2019
I always play VN silent, but I'll see about adding sound effects, it won't be next month because my schedule was already screwed, but maybe December (update 0.6 hopefully).
Oh! Thank you very much , can't wait for the next release

Pyroboros

Aug 20, 2017
Other type of demon, MC and family are succubus type. Kat is another, she said what she was but I forgot what it was.
I kinda hope he adds more colors or some diferent shades of red or somekind of tattoo pattern, just to add some variety.

Reactions: Rize

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Actually they are all succubi, Kat is purple-ish because her "normal skin" is darker than the others.

Reactions: DA22

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
ok so there are bugs when you try to do Zoe's boobjob and blowjob event after she is full succubus

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
ok so there are bugs when you try to do Zoe's boobjob and blowjob event after she is full succubus
Seems like the game gets stuck. If I press "ESC" or right-click to open the save menu, for a second, "Back to Zoe's Room" pops up like it should, but if you close the menu and return to the game, the game goes back to the end of the scene with no prompts. Is that what the game seems to be doing for you as well?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Seems like the game gets stuck. If I press "ESC" or right-click to open the save menu, for a second, "Back to Zoe's Room" pops up like it should, but if you close the menu and return to the game, the game goes back to the end of the scene with no prompts. Is that what the game seems to be doing for you as well?
yes and for the blowjob event it just straight up crashes the game with an exception error

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
yes and for the blowjob event it just straight up crashes the game with an exception error
What's the actual error message, just out of curiosity? I've been going back over the events just gathering and posting more info in the hopes that it helps the dev, but my game doesn't crash on the end of the blowjob event, just stops at the end like the boobjob event with no prompts.

Reactions: Rmaximus

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
Run into an issue with abby, I progressed with Zoe too fast and now, it says to talk with zoe on nightshift, however, that only triggers a scene, not any interraction with abby...any chance for patch or sth?

ARGADONM

Dec 6, 2017
Hello, I rush the main family corruption and ruin Abby's.
Cant complete the "Talk to Zoe during her shift at night". It keep showing me the sex scene
HELP

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Run into an issue with abby, I progressed with Zoe too fast and now, it says to talk with zoe on nightshift, however, that only triggers a scene, not any interraction with abby...any chance for patch or sth?
ift at night". It keep showing me the sex scene
HELP
If either of you could send me the saves it would help a lot.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
What's the actual error message, just out of curiosity? I've been going back over the events just gathering and posting more info in the hopes that it helps the dev, but my game doesn't crash on the end of the blowjob event, just stops at the end like the boobjob event with no prompts.
restarting the game the blowjob event also acted like the boobjob event with no prompt in the end....before restarting my computer it raised an exception (whose traceback I unfortunately don't have as I deleted by mistake)
but since it doesn't happen now means it was probably on my end, however the no prompt at the end happens with both boobjob and blowjob for Zoe at late morning at her room after her Succubus transformation

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
when you mouse over it a icon of a cell phone will appear in it you will have pictures of the characters with character stats and hints on how to continue the story with them.

Where or how do you see the cell phone your talking about ?
I moused over everything that could be moused and still no phone.

Edit: Found it without searching for it.

Last edited:

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Nice game, but why you gotta take all the small titties away? I like A's, love B's and like C's, but you took all of them away. The youngest sister was perffffect after the first dose of "milk". Why you gotta do this to me :*(

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes