markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Maria's hint says talk to Kat but when I talk to kat....its the same thing everytime and Maria's hint never changes. WHat am I missing?

wasdeqyxc

Jan 28, 2018
mhm, is it just my or is the guide in OP not downloadable ?? Shows failure to load, seems that the link shows to the developers hard drive instead of the actual pdf...

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I don't know what is going on, but most Renply game updates this month are erroring at launch with the same error
IOError: Couldn't find file '_transparent_tile.png'. on every one of them

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
No offense to Rmaximus but this update was a little disappointing . It was mostly due to the fact that I don't like Maria at all as a character. Although it was also because I was hoping for Michelle transformation content or more transformation content in general just not enough happened this update. I do appreciate the effort that the Developer puts into this project so I'll be looking forward to the next update.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
So...you obviously have not paid attention to the words in the game at all. They are demons, the girls are "bonded" to him. At what point would that indicate that this HAREM game would go the way of the cuck? The obvious aside, you could just check the genre tags to see what is planned for the future.

Reactions: DrFree

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
So...you obviously have not paid attention to the words in the game at all. They are demons, the girls are "bonded" to him. At what point would that indicate that this HAREM game would go the way of the cuck? The obvious aside, you could just check the genre tags to see what is planned for the future.
I promised an NTR route since the first release, but as an extensive bad end to the game. The rules of the main game won't be transferred to it, but again it's just an extended bad end of sorts that happens if you say no to join them in the intro, COMPLETELY avoidable. It's like the dark timeline of the game I suppose.
When? Probably in January, I have some of it written but I'm not happy with it so i'm making some edits.

Reactions: Magicon

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
As long as all that stuff is avoidable and it's not in the "main" path, I'm 100% fine with it.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
What's the end result between Maria's love and submission route? Is the transformation different? Attitude? Or are they ultimately the same? I mean I could just go through both to find out, but that's a lot of time wasted to level up her corruption/affection/submission from the beginning.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes