Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
What's the end result between Maria's love and submission route? Is the transformation different? Attitude? Or are they ultimately the same? I mean I could just go through both to find out, but that's a lot of time wasted to level up her corruption/affection/submission from the beginning.
Same transformation, but a different attitude in general. She will be more like Kat, and whiling to do some BDSM stuff with the MC. She isn't supposed to be a slave, that role is for Jessica, MC's cheating ex in the future (she was in the movies in Mary's second event).

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Same transformation, but a different attitude in general. She will be more like Kat, and whiling to do some BDSM stuff with the MC. She isn't supposed to be a slave, that role is for Jessica, MC's cheating ex in the future (she was in the movies in Mary's second event).
So if we want more vanilla we go love route and if we want BDSM we go submissive? I feel like there's more content if we go the latter route though, like we can have a BDSM threesome with her mother.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I promised an NTR route since the first release, but as an extensive bad end to the game. The rules of the main game won't be transferred to it, but again it's just an extended bad end of sorts that happens if you say no to join them in the intro, COMPLETELY avoidable. It's like the dark timeline of the game I suppose.
When? Probably in January, I have some of it written but I'm not happy with it so i'm making some edits.
Then I stand corrected and eat my crow with seasoning. :D Thank you for clarifying that.

Reactions: ontach

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
I promised an NTR route since the first release, but as an extensive bad end to the game. The rules of the main game won't be transferred to it, but again it's just an extended bad end of sorts that happens if you say no to join them in the intro, COMPLETELY avoidable. It's like the dark timeline of the game I suppose.
When? Probably in January, I have some of it written but I'm not happy with it so i'm making some edits.
Completely avoidable? and completely unnecessary! If it shows up and is a problem or is not avoidable I will no longer play or recommend. Recommendation--Don't wast you time writing NTR and spend it on other material that is liked. Just an opinion it's your product but if you want people too play don't piss them off.

NickSav

May 20, 2020
Fantastic game. Really enjoyed going through all the routes and seeing the changes.
definitely can’t wait for the next instalment

Reactions: G33N

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Mmmm... 4... 6... 11 NPC!!!! (On Poster)
Can not wait a day when we can f*** all of whem... But it happen not soon :(

G33N

Predictable Wildcard
Donor
Sep 13, 2019
Fantastic game. Really enjoyed going through all the routes and seeing the changes.
definitely can’t wait for the next instalment
Absolutely, its fun and unique in a lot of ways (especially the growing they initiate after drinking the milk xD )

Last edited:

NickSav

May 20, 2020
Absolutely, its fun and unique in a lot of ways (especially the growing they anitiate after drinking the milk xD )
Definitely, that aspect really sold it for me. Plus the writing is solid and the characters are all likeable.
It's just all around fantastic.

Reactions: G33N

SilverdarkElf

Jun 16, 2018
Which variable do I edit (in the save) to revert Abby to her regular form? I quite liked her 2nd and 3rd forms but the final one is just a bit overkill for me, and I can't find any toggle in any of her dialogue.

Speaking of which, would it be possible (somewhere down the line) to revert any other character back to any other form/outfit if so desired? I have nothing against giant boobs, but I'd like to keep them as they were at the start of the game.

Reactions: DA22 and ontach

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
I liked the new update. It wasn't as rich as the earlier ones but dev really spoiled us there (esp. it was lacking some more transormation/growth stuff for me)

Still one of my favourite current games and I'm really looking forward to future updates

btw: I'm still having the issue (I believe it is since .3) that I can't hide the text. every other renpy game works fine for me

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
before I try this game out what kind of incest is there in it?
You'll will be involved with all 3 of the sister as well as the mother and after certain point there will be events where the younger sister help you corrupt other two oldest and have threesome with them. The game also teased that in the future your aunts and cousin will be involved as well possibly your grandma. Although that last one is just speculation

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes