BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm usually not good at finding this kind of thing, but I think I ran into a little error in a dialog:

CAPTURA 1.jpg

the "is" leftover, I think.

Muad3D

Jan 11, 2020
Rmaximus Not a huge issue, but in the latest update, the mom's hint in the phone doesn't say "no more progress in this version" after I did all that can be done (I think)

Reactions: Daveck

Mangaqe

Jun 20, 2019
I played version 0.4 and i really really liked this game but i started to playing game for lilith and at the end i didn't see any scene with her :/

Reactions: Pitou31

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
I played version 0.4 and i really really liked this game but i started to playing game for lilith and at the end i didn't see any scene with her :/
She's a ways down line. maybe in two more updates we might get something with her. I think its save to say the morningstar family works more on affection then anything else so they will be the most story dependent characters in the cast.

Last edited:

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
My biggest problem with this game is how quickly the family is corrupted. I wish the corruption was more gradual, but besides that it's easily a 5. Also I wish there was a system similar to Take Over where you get to choose what body type you want the characters to have, which affects all future scenes with those characters. As a fellow medium-small titty lover that'd be a great change.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
She's a ways down line. maybe in two more updates we might get something with her. I think its save to say the morningstar family works more on affection then anything else so they will be the most story dependent characters in the cast.
I'm actually doing one scene for her for every update, maybe two for January. There is a BJ scene for her in this version.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
My biggest problem with this game is how quickly the family is corrupted. I wish the corruption was more gradual, but besides that it's easily a 5. Also I wish there was a system similar to Take Over where you get to choose what body type you want the characters to have, which affects all future scenes with those characters. As a fellow medium-small titty lover that'd be a great change.
Personally, the only characters that completely interest me are Abbi, Cami and Kat. I am interested in continuing the stories of Luci, Zoe and Grace, although not so much their sex scenes. About Ally and Maria I want to continue their stories, but I have no interest in their sex scenes. Regarding Mary, Lilith, Karen and Michelle, my interest in their stories is currently reduced to zero (in large part due to the enormous size of their breasts that eliminates any interest I may have). I will only try to finish the required parts of their stories to advance with other characters that I like. In fact I haven't started the missions of Lilith and Michelle.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

Daveck

May 2, 2017
I didn't have any bugs and I enjoyed playing this. If I had to complain, I would say the random events were rare for me. I couldn't catch Zoe in the shower after corruption level 2. Thanks for the game.

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I didn't have any bugs and I enjoyed playing this. If I had to complain, I would say the random events were rare for me. I couldn't catch Zoe in the shower after corruption level 2. Thanks for the game.
Yeah Zoe is pretty elusive. Maybe you can consider that as part of her character?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes