seden

Aug 22, 2016
Good to know, there to few not female or PC based games where submission is a developed path, quite looking forward to that.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Umm, how worried should I be about NTR? I know someone said it was optional, I'd say it's more like less content for those that like the main path. You know the actual game that was made with all the story points in mind. I don't know. But I worry that people just add-on NTR. Not only that, but into an Incest story? Never works. If this game had no Incest, it wouldn't be nearly as bad.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Umm, how worried should I be about NTR? I know someone said it was optional, I'd say it's more like less content for those that like the main path. You know the actual game that was made with all the story points in mind. I don't know. But I worry that people just add-on NTR. Not only that, but into an Incest story? Never works. If this game had no Incest, it wouldn't be nearly as bad.
Basically at the beginning you can choose to not join the demons. That will lead to the NTR path. I think the dev said the ntr path won't be as big as the "normal" path. It will be more like an extended bad ending. I am not really interested in the ntr path either, not a fan of that stuff, but as long as it's all avoidable I don't mind that much.

Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Basically at the beginning you can choose to not join the demons. That will lead to the NTR path. I think the dev said the ntr path won't be as big as the "normal" path. It will be more like an extended bad ending. I am not really interested in the ntr path either, not a fan of that stuff, but as long as it's all avoidable I don't mind that much.
After thinking on it, it doesn't bother me as much as before, but what does is: "ntr path won't be as big as the 'normal' path." Maybe those are your words, but if the NTR path is anywhere close to comparable to the main path that's a problem.

It looks really good, and I want to play it, I just want to make sure it isn't so much of a focus. If the dev could clear that up it'd be good. Rmaximus
Thanks for the response <3 It's good that it's avoidable, just don't like the big focus on it :/

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
After thinking on it, it doesn't bother me as much as before, but what does is: "ntr path won't be as big as the 'normal' path." Maybe those are your words, but if the NTR path is anywhere close to comparable to the main path that's a problem.

It looks really good, and I want to play it, I just want to make sure it isn't so much of a focus. If the dev could clear that up it'd be good. Rmaximus
Thanks for the response <3 It's good that it's avoidable, just don't like the big focus on it :/
I don't think it will be as big as the non ntr path, from what the dev has said in the past, the ntr path is more like a bad ending. But only Rmaximus knows for sure. I totally get your concern, there are some games where the ntr is avoidable, but it is still the focus of the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I don't think it will be as big as the non ntr path, from what the dev has said in the past, the ntr path is more like a bad ending. But only Rmaximus knows for sure. I totally get your concern, there are some games where the ntr is avoidable, but it is still the focus of the game.
Yeah, for sure. Thanks for the respectful and insightful conversation. I'll wait until the dusts settles on the matter. I've said this before, but this game looks promising. It's also good to get the updates stacked so I come in with a massive amount of content.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Here's the affection level variables you can bump in the console in order to get rid of the repetitive grinding of scenes in this game:

Code:
lucy_aff
grace_aff
zoe_aff
mary_aff
abbey_aff
kat_aff
maria_aff (she also has maria_sub being tested for less than or greater than 5 at stage 0 and a maria_flag and maria_flag2)
lilith_aff
cammy_aff
ally_aff
karen_aff (there's a karen_flag1 that ranges from 0 to 2 that is tested at karen_stage=1)
michelle_aff
Their girl_stage variable starts at 0 and gets bumped at each event that raises their level of corruption. Since this is the non-repeatable stuff that we are really here for, the idea is to go into the phone at early morning and then use the console to reset girl_aff to the next indicated level when you get bored. Then skip time and place to the next event for that girl. You obviously only want to be messing with one girl at a time when doing this.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
I like it. It kinda allows them to have some agency, like they're either deciding not to wear clothes or just don't care any more instead of it being complete submission. I personally like that they're still people with personalities that are sexually submissive to the MC instead of them being completely warped in both personality and enslaved like Mr. C's Corruption. I like that game, but it gets kinda gross after a bit. This oddly seems more, tasteful? Not that one is better than the other necessarily; just what I'm into at the moment.
cant seem to find the cheat codes for this game it get a little grindy

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
Sure

Changelog:

Maria's submission path

Maria and Kat move into MC's house

Intro scenes for Kate, Lena, Chloe, May, Rin, Megan, Marta and Alex

Gym expansion (1 new area)

Lilith's second event

One event for Lucy and one for Zoe
Thanks for letting us know what's in the update and since there aren't any good transformations this time either I now know I don't need to play it when its released so have a good one dev see you in January hopefully.

RaimeiZ

Dec 7, 2020
I can't now how to finish maria's path and turn her into a demon. I've already passed the beach day with her but can't go further. What do I have to do after this ?

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
I can't now how to finish maria's path and turn her into a demon. I've already passed the beach day with her but can't go further. What do I have to do after this ?
That's it no new content for her yet. I know that dev mention new update that they will be moving into the house. However this will just be a small change so i wouldn't expect much. a bigger note is that Maria's submissive path will be in v0.6 so I hope you had an alt save

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
After you raise her affection, talk to Kat when she is in the mc's room

Reactions: RaimeiZ

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
On the love path 0.5 after the beach house event look into the smatphone for steps and hints if it doesn't show here a short version of what to do :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: RaimeiZ
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes