FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
Also, I can't advance abby anymore. nothing triggers when i visit zoe. I figured i just needed to advance zoe to a certain level, but I'm up to 22 on her, but can't get abby past 5.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
ow on the ground that then vanishes, so my guess is that the shadow is being applied to the entire MC, and then simply ove
restarting the game the blowjob event also acted like the boobjob event with no prompt in the end....before restarting my computer it raised an exception (whose traceback I unfortunately don't have as I deleted by mistake)
but since it doesn't happen now means it was probably on my end, however the no prompt at the end happens with both boobjob and blowjob for Zoe at late morning at her room after her Succubus transformation
I think I fixed all the bugs here, except the animation one.
Also, I can't advance abby anymore. nothing triggers when i visit zoe. I figured i just needed to advance zoe to a certain level, but I'm up to 22 on her, but can't get abby past 5.
as requested, here is my latest save, thanks
You need to get the entire family corrupted and then you can follow with Abby after an event occurs when going to sleep, fixed the hint in the phone to add this information.

Copy the files in the /game folder.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017

You need to get the entire family corrupted and then you can follow with Abby after an event occurs when going to sleep, fixed the hint in the phone to add this information.

Bugfix
Thank you sir, I just did this, I'm going to apply it to my save where all the girls are in their 20's, actually now that i think about it i haven't advanced the maid. Maybe that was my problem.

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017

Bugfix
Thank you mister Red/Rmaximus Sir

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
This was an excellent game.
Excellent fetishes, great incremental expansion and corruption. I love the talk of pregnancy and breeding.
The characters are distinct and interesting, each with their unique niche so far. (Though the three original demons seems lacking in purpose at the moment). You get introduced to characters fairly often that you canl ook forward to corrupting.
The story is fairly good as well and there's always something happening that keeps you invested. (the latter half of the game so far seems like it needs additional branches alongside Abby and her mother... I'm speculating that that has to do with the Demons, otherwise there's really no point in having them there so soon.)

There were no major bugs that I could find. Some spelling mistakes.
There were some issues on clarity as to when exactly characters could get triggered (I'm thinking Abby specifically here). It stands out because others very clearly signaled which characters needed to be corrupted.

Everything else that could be a complaint is because it is a work in progress thing. I am eagerly looking forward to how it will all unfold.

Oh maybe one addition from me: Pacing.
Currently it feels a bit long to corrupt everyone (35 random scenes are a lot). You should either add more varied in-between dialogues or shorten the amount of interactions needed with the family. The first will make it seem less long, the latter is obvious.
Also there's a certain order to corruption you should follow, you should probably make that more clear: Lucy first then Chloe and Zoe, then Mary and then Kat. Because otherwis you run into a wall if you focus exclusively on one character.

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
lol this is such a half-assed game. Typos, scenarios that shouldn't be possible happening, like having shower sex, then the character says they haven't had sex yet. Lots of flickering during animated scenes.

There was even a scene where the MC turned into his demon form, and had a pussy, lol. The creator missed that he forgot to attach the penis to the model for some scenes.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.4 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
hmmm using the same background art pack as Harem Hotel.. I will give this a try, my expectations are low so im sure itll be fine.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes