Curium255

Dec 5, 2019
v1.70 can be downloaded from a post on Patreon from May 19th. I don't know if the links working for the public is intentional and just hasn't been posted here, a mistake or a change as it is changing to a public release.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dawlben

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Are the 2 new characters in 1.70 the mother and sister?
Brie's mom and niece yeah. We have yet to meet her mom (the sister).

Well after a long focus the office is about done with - i wonder where we will focus next. Church makes the most sense given the main story focus there (and i REALLY wanna cure the cancer ill chick who is fucking awesome) but i would be happy to settle for the gym (the girls there have been in game forever yet never developed all that much) or the mall which lets be frank is really lacking in content sexual and otherwise - be nice to maybe unlock some outfits which in turn create more scenes for some of the characters the dev likely would not return to all that much with so many in the game now and only so much dev time to expand them all.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My New Neighbors [v1.70] [Rmaximus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [3,07 GB]
- - - -

Mac [3,06 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
Brie's mom and niece yeah. We have yet to meet her mom (the sister).

Well after a long focus the office is about done with - i wonder where we will focus next. Church makes the most sense given the main story focus there (and i REALLY wanna cure the cancer ill chick who is fucking awesome) but i would be happy to settle for the gym (the girls there have been in game forever yet never developed all that much) or the mall which lets be frank is really lacking in content sexual and otherwise - be nice to maybe unlock some outfits which in turn create more scenes for some of the characters the dev likely would not return to all that much with so many in the game now and only so much dev time to expand them all.
On the patreon their was poll recently to vote for what gets developed next. the options are:
College
Gym
Mall
Police
Faith and the gangs
As of now the gym is leading.

Reactions: Skode

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Gallery Mod v1.0 2023-12-23
by JakJakk
Game+Version: My New Neighbors v1.55
  • Adds a scene replay gallery to the main game menu
  • Focus is on non-repeatable character progression events
  • 48 characters, 179 scenes + options/variations in select scenes
  • Option to set your own MC name for scene dialogues
Instructions: Extract both files to the 'game' folder in your MNN 1.55 directory, overwriting the existing screens.rpy file (save a backup first) that adds 'Scenes' to the game menu.

Download: Pixeldrain

Screenshots:
View attachment 3197832 View attachment 3197833 View attachment 3197834 View attachment 3197836
is this compatible with most recent versions?

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
good gods this thing needs to be less tedious, and more than 1 music track.... Im trying to like it but fuck this really doesnt need this level of grindy tedium

flareblade77

May 31, 2018
yeah I think this patch broke Brie's progression or something. I hadn't played since 1.3 or so and found myself completely brickwalled, neither her or Bonnie are on the phone chart.

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022
Gallery Mod v1.0 2023-12-23
by JakJakk
Game+Version: My New Neighbors v1.55
  • Adds a scene replay gallery to the main game menu
  • Focus is on non-repeatable character progression events
  • 48 characters, 179 scenes + options/variations in select scenes
  • Option to set your own MC name for scene dialogues
Instructions: Extract both files to the 'game' folder in your MNN 1.55 directory, overwriting the existing screens.rpy file (save a backup first) that adds 'Scenes' to the game menu.

Download: Pixeldrain

Screenshots:
View attachment 3197832 View attachment 3197833 View attachment 3197834 View attachment 3197836
update for 1.70?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JakJakk
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes