Goinalon

Jan 22, 2018
yeah I think this patch broke Brie's progression or something. I hadn't played since 1.3 or so and found myself completely brickwalled, neither her or Bonnie are on the phone chart.
Lower right corner should be an arrow; they're on page 2 (along with Betty's momcubus).

Reactions: goovraedt

virgaux

Mar 9, 2023
To the Dev, any possibilities to add pregnancy, lactation, and Hardcore BDSM (ex. nipple piercing/ring, clit piercing, Sex toys & bondage) for this game?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
To the Dev, any possibilities to add pregnancy, lactation, and Hardcore BDSM (ex. nipple piercing/ring, clit piercing, Sex toys & bondage) for this game?
There already is pregnancy in the game but it is stated for lore reasons it is exceptionally rare for anyone once turned to be able to get pregnant.

flareblade77

May 31, 2018
okay yeah the requisite scene to advance Brie is broken. it just advances the time and nothing plays. I think if you corrupt Bonnie first a flag breaks.

laxu

Jul 3, 2017
yeah I think this patch broke Brie's progression or something. I hadn't played since 1.3 or so and found myself completely brickwalled, neither her or Bonnie are on the phone chart.
Managed to trigger Brie lvl1 event by deleting Mia and Agatha stage 2 requirement from the script, no idea why those should be a problem since they should be at stage 2...

Last edited:

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
For me this update patch doesn't work too.
When i talk to Brie or Bonnie an error message apppear with missing images and if i ignore i've just the dialogue with black screens.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
So.......an update for 3 minutes of new content? Or am I doing something wrong.....?

Imma be REALLY pissed off if I need to start the game over again.......

Reactions: zeldagamernl

flareblade77

May 31, 2018
which file is that one stuck in?

"
Managed to trigger Brie lvl1 event by deleting Mia and Agatha stage 2 requirement from the script, no idea why those should be a problem since they should be at stage 2... "

That one. idk why quote isn't working

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I lost that save (and replaying the game from the very beginning is LAZY!!! haha), where you can choose the path for the harmful woman who terrorizes everyone in the company. Is there an alternative way that allows this woman (alas, I forgot her name, maybe her name is Kat, but I’m not sure) to become kinder, without turning her into an eternal slave? there's something about the modification of her past. For some reason I felt sorry for her. After all, she didn’t become this way of her own free will—it seems her parents made her this way.

GreatScott111

May 7, 2020
Please, somebody teach how can i progress in the brie story, i already saw people saying to delete somebody from the script but i dont know how, please, somebody help me

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
dunno what the hell but just ran into this error... tried removing the incest patch but that didnt help
as for the error text I did manually edit out the actual full file location because that part isnt relevant

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes