airze

Feb 8, 2018
some help with Michelle pls i have no idea what to do to trigger the first event i try all day times and nope
View attachment 955738
View attachment 955741
no opetion here just for Abby
save before going to the store in the morning if Abby is the only one there advance time once if still only Abby do it again and repeat till she shows up if its no longer Abby's shift reload and try again you can only talk to her once a day so once you do you must sleep save and repeat steps I said earlier her showing up in the store is rng so it might take a few reloads

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I need help I have everything done except one thing it says i need talk to ally in her room, i have talked every day and nothing changes what am i missing?

D

Deleted member 547745

I guess in doom eternal you see what happens to the demons

Reactions: Jin56

bebtbe563y

May 29, 2018
so i have a question
i been playing the game so far and its an amazing game to be honest
i like to do each character separately so i make couple of save files for each character like each time their corruption increases...etc. and also because of their dialogues

so i got all the slots full so i copied the save folder and start doing same thing by overwriting the existed saves since i made a copy of the save folder and saved it somewhere else

i decided to to move the old save folder back to view some scenes and dialogues that aren't there or change when you progress with the character
but it keeps loading up the latest saves i made as if the whole folder copying did nothing different at all

any idea why ?

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
so i have a question
i been playing the game so far and its an amazing game to be honest
i like to do each character separately so i make couple of save files for each character like each time their corruption increases...etc. and also because of their dialogues

so i got all the slots full so i copied the save folder and start doing same thing by overwriting the existed saves since i made a copy of the save folder and saved it somewhere else

i decided to to move the old save folder back to view some scenes and dialogues that aren't there or change when you progress with the character
but it keeps loading up the latest saves i made as if the whole folder copying did nothing different at all

any idea why ?
And this points out something the game really needs: A replay gallery so you don't have to go crazy with saving.

Reactions: bebtbe563y

bebtbe563y

May 29, 2018
Agreed, but it's going to take a while, seeing as this period is so packed.
it's alright :3 thanks as well for answering :3 and sorry for bothering but
you use Renpy sure but how did you get the models ?:0 like you made them in Honey select and export it to Renpy ?

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
it's alright :3 thanks as well for answering :3 and sorry for bothering but
you use Renpy sure but how did you get the models ?:0 like you made them in Honey select and export it to Renpy ?
I made the scenes on the studio that comes with Honey Selct (StudioNeo) and create images in there, then add those to the image folder in renpy

• Red Heart
Reactions: bebtbe563y

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
It would be pretty cool the have Grace become Muscular maybe let the player choose between fitness model or more of a Full on Bodybuilder amazon type thing where she gains significant height in addition to big muscles.

Reactions: sniper69

Mraz

Aug 31, 2018
I having a bit of a problem, when I go to meet the new girls at the pool in late morning, and a bit of talking with Chloe in Lucy's room the game crashes.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I having a bit of a problem, when I go to meet the new girls at the pool in late morning, and a bit of talking with Chloe in Lucy's room the game crashes.
Can you send the crash report?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes