Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I have the same wish. Personally, I don't like huge boobs. I have no sexual interest in Allison, Karen, Lilith, Mary, Michelle, Marta. I may play their stories to see what they are like, but I'm pretty sure I'll use a skip button with the sex scenes (cause i guess i won't be able to skip them or avoid them)

About Maria, Zoe, Grace, Kate, Lena and Bethany my interest is, at now, low. I will play their path, but I have no interest in their sex scenes (posibly I will use a skip button with them).

At least I have Abby, Camy and Lucy (and we'll see if any other new characters) for the sex scenes.

I will try this update in the next few days and then see how it progresses.
Wholeheartedly agreed, once boobs reach a certain size they stop being attractive and just become a curiosity. Really wish there was some control over their transformations the player could exert as for most of the women I prefer their initial versions.

Reactions: D_J123 and Hones

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
My New Neighbors [v0.65] [Rmaximus] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 5.17 GB
Original MAC Size: 5.15 GB

Compressed PC Size: 2.02 GB
Compressed MAC Size: 2.01 GB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Tacoman3000

Feb 20, 2018
Seems there is something wrong with the patch, MC refers to Kate as (kateis). I looked at the patch in notepad, and aside from a small format error which I fixed which did nothing, I can't see why.

Gerritober

Jun 16, 2019
How do you get the Introduction of Sister Gabrielle and Knight Sonia from the church? and what do I have to with Grace it shows no hint?

Last edited:

Putzi

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Hi guys.
Have a mod and fix here, for version 0.65.

Fix: [kateis] in the text.
Mod: Transparent textbox - adjustable in preferences
Phone - some pictures changed - age of some character changed - Abby can be changed

It may be when you load a game that it looks like there is an bug, but it goes away when you press X in the top right corner.

There are two folder "original" original images and "mod" here is the mod.
Copy the folder "game" to the folder where the .exe file is.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

rasi

Mar 31, 2019
Hi Rmaximus,

found a small problem: betty_maryis is not defined in main program also in incest patch.

Bye, nice game, rasi

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Is anyone else getting an error with the incest patch? With it downloaded and applied to the game I keep getting an error message at the start.

Reactions: chaughton22

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
Is anyone else getting an error with the incest patch? With it downloaded and applied to the game I keep getting an error message at the start.
yeah, there's a small error in the patch, missing = on the last line. You can just open the patch.rpy file with a text editor and add it yourself.

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
What kind of error? I updated the patch today, but couldn't test it.

Edit: Fixed and updated the patch

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: chaughton22

SatansSausage

Dec 30, 2018
I am getting the following error with the patch, any help would be appreciated......

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/patch.rpy", line 28: invalid syntax
betty_maryis "daughter"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Jan 06 19:15:49 2021

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I am getting the following error with the patch, any help would be appreciated......

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/patch.rpy", line 28: invalid syntax
betty_maryis "daughter"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Jan 06 19:15:49 2021
I think its been fixed, try downloading the patch again

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes