Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For me as long as the girls stay loyal to the mc, that is enough. Would I prefer if they had a less slutty past? Yeah, but it's not that big of deal. Now if they were still interested in getting with other dudes, that would be a problem.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
1. That's not NTR, go read up what NTR is or play NTRPG 1, 2 and 3 because your ignorance makes you look like an idiot.
2. This game is about immoral sex demons, what do you mean that you don't like characters being sluts.
3. As you said, just don't play it.
Yeah people don't care anymore about what ntr means. Now people just call ntr to anything in the game that they don't like. Every time I want to play a new game I have to waste a lot of time figuring out if the games actually have ntr or not, because people just call everything ntr.

Arassei

May 28, 2019
1. That's not NTR, go read up what NTR is or play NTRPG 1, 2 and 3 because your ignorance makes you look like an idiot.
2. This game is about immoral sex demons, what do you mean that you don't like characters being sluts.
3. As you said, just don't play it.

Yeah people don't care anymore about what ntr means. Now people just call ntr to anything in the game that they don't like. Every time I want to play a new game I have to waste a lot of time figuring out if the games actually have ntr or not, because people just call everything ntr.
Oh, don't worry, I know perfectly what NTR means and I know its four form (I let you see on internet what these forms are and come back and pretend you knew since the begining).
If you think you know what ntr is because you just played a game, YOU are the idiot. Everything I said was true, and you would have known that, if you weren't the one who was really ignorant.

Oh, yeah, even if it's because personnal preferece, I have the right to be here, and say the game is not for me, I didn't say the game was no good, just it is not for me.
It amuses me everytime people said 'yeah if you don't like it , don't play it" without any real argument.

Meh...

It's okay, I don't hold grudges.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh, don't worry, I know perfectly what NTR means and I know its four form (I let you see on internet what these forms are and come back and pretend you knew since the begining).
If you think you know what ntr is because you just played a game, YOU are the idiot. Everything I said was true, and you would have known that, if you weren't the one who was really ignorant.

Oh, yeah, even if it's because personnal preferece, I have the right to be here, and say the game is not for me, I didn't say the game was no good, just it is not for me.
It amuses me everytime people said 'yeah if you don't like it , don't play it" without any real argument.

Meh...

It's okay, I don't hold grudges.
Bad day?

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Android port of my new neighbors v0.65
1. With incest patch and regular apkMEGA
2. Without incest patch and regular apk MEGA
3. Expansion apk with incest patch for those who have less storage free MEGA

Installation: Create a file called jm.mnn inside obb folder move the main file there and install apk.
Join my for more ports and mods.
Hey man it doesn't work for me for whatever the reason,followed all the steps, the obb file is on the right section inside the jm.mnn folder and the apk is installed.

Yet still it doesn't work at all.

lalla12

Apr 12, 2019
This might be one of the best harem focused Renpy games I have ever played, just the right story to sex ratio and actually compelling characters.

Looking forward to seeing how it will continue.

Reactions: Tunak23

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Hey man it doesn't work for me for whatever the reason,followed all the steps, the obb file is on the right section inside the jm.mnn folder and the apk is installed.

Yet still it doesn't work at all.
Weird it should work if you are following the steps correctly.Anyways you can try giving the app manual storage permission and see if that fixes it or just download the regular apk.

Reactions: Tunak23

Tunak23

Aug 16, 2018
Weird it should work if you are following the steps correctly.Anyways you can try giving the app manual storage permission and see if that fixes it or just download the regular apk.
Will try mate,it certainly didn't load the game before.

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
How does corruption work? I've raised the step-teacher landladys affection to 15 and her corruption is at 1. For more content the game is telling me to raise her corruption all the way to 3 but I don't seem to have any means of doing that. Do I just randomly try to proress others characters and it eventually happens for her?

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
How does corruption work? I've raised the step-teacher landladys affection to 15 and her corruption is at 1. For more content the game is telling me to raise her corruption all the way to 3 but I don't seem to have any means of doing that. Do I just randomly try to proress others characters and it eventually happens for her?
Its best to progress all the daughters first and then move on to mom. There should a hint on the mom that says "finish the fully corrupt daughters first".
Best way to go about is start at lady sis then the twins

https://f95zone.to/masked/drive.goo...RzQ7tTODndc28WNvLAOzbfJzgmhfnBoeK64GgJdy3G4mG

The guide also covers how to fully corrupt the family

Sag3king223

Jul 14, 2020
I seen someone complain about the boobs getting bigger or whatever I'm about to play but I hope there's a girl with 106cm and blonde hair with a blue diamond on her head if u get me or has an resemblance

Jin56

Sep 1, 2018
I seen someone complain about the boobs getting bigger or whatever I'm about to play but I hope there's a girl with 106cm and blonde hair with a blue diamond on her head if u get me or has an resemblance
Minus the diamond i think you'll find some similarities

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes