JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You can't choose for now, but I do intend to allow the player to turn them back in the future. Also, it's only the girls in the banner (Zoe, Lucy, Mary and Grace) that go through this, all others will continue mostly the same for story/lore of the world reasons.
What are the Transformations?. Does the MC Slowly or Quickly turn into a Female? or are the Transformations subtle that only include the Neighbors?. By the Way looks like a really fun game regardless.

Mar 28, 2019
~>Good game

~>However there is no music and dialogue while having sex can't feel any horny.

~>anyone notice the pic XD its epic I laugh while drinking water goes through my nose Mc has the power to gender bender.

wtf.jpg

Sag3king223

Jul 14, 2020
Can someone tell me why there is no menu button for this game or options u literally haft to count on the auto save to save important events+ no skip button its stressful relying on autosave very stressful

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Okay this game is amazing. Sex scenes are just top notch. My only suggestion would be way better if there is sexy-erotic dialogues when sex scenes happens. Also when they are at home it's fine but I wish the girls wouldn't be nude outside. That kinda leaves bad taste in the mouth since other every guys on the street can see girls in our harem fully nude

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Can someone tell me why there is no menu button for this game or options u literally haft to count on the auto save to save important events+ no skip button its stressful relying on autosave very stressful
If playing on PC, clicking the right mouse button will open the save menu, and you can access the other menus there. Not ideal, but that should work on any Renpy-based game. I don't know how to do the same on Android.

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
What are the Transformations?. Does the MC Slowly or Quickly turn into a Female? or are the Transformations subtle that only include the Neighbors?. By the Way looks like a really fun game regardless.
There is no MC transformation, but pretty much every female in the game (excepting the eponymous and already-transformed neighbors) has a transformation progression where they get increasingly thicc as they're corrupted. (There is an option to leave a few of the ladies petite, but not all.) Regardless, I wouldn't consider the transformations "subtle". :LOL:

(And as an aside, I too wish the tags were slightly more granular WRT whether transformation happens to the player character or is caused by the player character. Same for games involving Mind Control.)

Reactions: JaszMan

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
Any chance pregnancy is gonna be a part of this?
Given the in-game text, it seems very unlikely. There is a line specifically referencing how rare pregnancy is for succubi, since otherwise a race with essentially unlimited lifespans would quickly overpopulate.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Given the in-game text, it seems very unlikely. There is a line specifically referencing how rare pregnancy is for succubi, since otherwise a race with essentially unlimited lifespans would quickly overpopulate.
Yeah I saw that line. To which my response to hearing "a very small chance" was "So there's still a chance." Just saying, maybe our MC hits the lottery with his women and they do get knocked up.

Reactions: caspian90

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There is no MC transformation, but pretty much every female in the game (excepting the eponymous and already-transformed neighbors) has a transformation progression where they get increasingly thicc as they're corrupted. (There is an option to leave a few of the ladies petite, but not all.) Regardless, I wouldn't consider the transformations "subtle". :LOL:

(And as an aside, I too wish the tags were slightly more granular WRT whether transformation happens to the player character or is caused by the player character. Same for games involving Mind Control.)
That is why I said regardless the game sounds fun regardless, I will definately try it.

MikeyGirl

May 27, 2018
Jeez what a fantastic game...how did I not find this sooner. Great work, and <3 Abby (body modi).

EDIT: AND YOU MAKE REALMS OF LUST dear god yes.

Reactions: TheBlub

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
any kind of walkthough?
There is a hint system in the game. You click/tap the phone on the top left of the screen and select the character you want to know more about.

As well as, a guide at the bottom of the first post. Link leads to a Google Drive file.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes