preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I don't know why dev wastes his time making a ntr path ( which is an already niche genre ) since probably overwhelming majority of his patrons are harem lovers who doesn't like ntr considering the type of the game he develops but it's his time and his game I guess. He can do whatever he wants. If Rmaximus likes ntr/cuckold content and wants develop that kind of content, that's his choice. Also as far as I can understand it will be on a different game so that's really cool as well. Anyways I love this game. Aside from not having a sound and your girls walk around naked in the town, it's a perfect harem game

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
How long do it take if someone going to compress it?
Atleast a few hours I would think. I have been compressing it to port to android for 1.5 hr or more and it's still anywhere near done.But then again my pc specs ain't the best.

Reactions: Xtmr61 and Kuroian

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I don't know why dev wastes his time making a ntr path ( which is an already niche genre ) since probably overwhelming majority of his patrons are harem lovers who doesn't like ntr considering the type of the game he develops but it's his time and his game I guess. He can do whatever he wants. If Rmaximus likes ntr/cuckold content and wants develop that kind of content, that's his choice. Also as far as I can understand it will be on a different game so that's really cool as well. Anyways I love this game. Aside from not having a sound and your girls walk around naked in the town, it's a perfect harem game
I will agree that at this point the majority of the people that play this game probably aren't into NTR since there is none in the game at the moment. But if he wants to add a route for the ntr lovers I don't really see the problem. It's something that he said he would add since the beginning anyway. As long as there is none of that in the harem route, I don't really care.

Reactions: Ruslan1
May 5, 2018
Good Morning. I believe there is a mistake in Betty Path. I'm supposed to talk to her early in the night, I've already done that 5 times, but still it doesn't go any further. Still has the problem?
Me too, there seems to be something wrong with Betty's path this update. I can't progress at all.
Speak with Mary in her room.
Thanks for the post Dalthor-san !

Last edited:
Reactions: KingMaximus

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I've added two lines of code to the file "kate_home.rpy" and now it works.

Line 533+534
Code:
if timed == 6 and betty_stage == 0 and betty_aff >= 5:
        jump betty_lev1
could you attach the file please? i did it my sel and than couldnt start the game anymore. would be easier for ppl that have no idea what they are doing. like me :D

Reactions: Primarch_Fulgrim

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I think a compressed version would be fine. I've been a couple of updates waiting to see if it appeared, but I think this time I'm going to download it anyway... The Baldur's Gate III is 80 Gb and for now you can't pass level 4, so comparatively this game is much more accomplished in that sense.

gromit6

May 11, 2017
I think a compressed version would be fine. I've been a couple of updates waiting to see if it appeared, but I think this time I'm going to download it anyway... The Baldur's Gate III is 80 Gb and for now you can't pass level 4, so comparatively this game is much more accomplished in that sense.
download both the 6.5 compressed vers. + the 7.0 new
and copy the image folder in the new one you get a mixed one (ca 3 GB)
have fun

Reactions: BlasKyau

90210-01209

Oct 10, 2018
could you attach the file please? i did it my sel and than couldnt start the game anymore. would be easier for ppl that have no idea what they are doing. like me :D
Copy the text and paste it in the kate_home rpy file in the game folder while using WordPad.

Reactions: stahalle

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
How big are the images and video files? I have noticed that a large part of this in some games comes from people using excessively high resolutions (like 4000x2250) when most monitors can't get remotely close to this. Also maybe use some higher compression (might take some tries to find an acceptable amount of loss).

Reactions: Loganfin
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes