Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
im at betty corruption lvl 4 in the scene in the early morning, after she throw mc on the bed, i only get black screens in the 3 scenes. i guess the animations are missing? and no i dont get a message that a picture is missing.
There is a bugfix in the OP

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Story issue: If you work on Betty first, then Kate and Lena jump directly to fully converted in her scenes even though they aren't yet in the rest of the game. Either Betty needs to be locked so she can only happen after they do, or the scenes need a variation for when they are still clothed.

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Why can't I hide the UI? The H button and the middle mouse button no longer do anything.

WarSpight

Oct 22, 2019
The bugfix doesn't seem to have worked, Betty is locked into reading every night and can't be transformed

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please help I dont its a bug or not but download new update but there is nothing. Nothing triggered. Only one scene where I meet nun and thats all. Try to use ohone to look for hints but showing for every girl no new content. What to do?

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Rmaximus Hmh the phone says i need to talk to betty in early night in her room but nothing happends what am i missing the same convo about the bible happends and nothing more happends

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
Yesss bimbo storyline! Hope she keeps the fake boobs ;)

Also loving the story in general, great stuff

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please help I dont its a bug or not but download new update but there is nothing. Nothing triggered. Only one scene where I meet nun and thats all. Try to use ohone to look for hints but showing for every girl no new content. What to do?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes