matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please help somebody. Nothing happen. Only one scene where I meet nun with her friend and after this tahts all. Try t o check phone for some hints but for every girl its shows end of content or no more content for now

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
There are still many typos in this game. In new update anyway, in old dialogs too. Here are some spaces in words like someone write too fast and don't mind writed text, only fast progress. As I absoluttely dislike big boobs, I like story. So good work here, but still, someone need "patch these wounds" in dialogs.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Nice start to the game. then predictably became cliched.

Was nice being able to let the shop girl keep her petite body.
Was nice being able to go a dom route with Maria, while still being loving and not just a cum dumpster.
Option to fuck petite Lucy was awesome.

Loved Chloe. " I keep telling you I'm straight." :love:
2 min later "welcome to your bi-sexual life Chloe" :cry:

Sisters hate Maria, Maria moves in, girls I'm sorry! 4 girl orgy. :mad:

Alt +F4

Hate this bs about harems requiring all girls to be Bi. By all means do orgies or 3somes or more and let them have fun , but just throwing in unnecessary lesbians scenes is just lame.

Good luck dev, but as it's becoming another cliched fuckfest, not for me.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SoraX13 and DeathAl

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Nice start to the game. then predictably became cliched.

Was nice being able to let the shop girl keep her petite body.
Was nice being able to go a dom route with Maria, while still being loving and not just a cum dumpster.
Option to fuck petite Lucy was awesome.

Loved Chloe. " I keep telling you I'm straight." :love:
2 min later "welcome to your bi-sexual life Chloe" :cry:

Sisters hate Maria, Maria moves in, girls I'm sorry! 4 girl orgy. :mad:

Alt +F4

Hate this bs about harems requiring all girls to be Bi. By all means do orgies or 3somes or more and let them have fun , but just throwing in unnecessary lesbians scenes is just lame.

Good luck dev, but as it's becoming another cliched fuckfest, not for me.
I never watch the lesbian scenes. If the option exists I skip or avoid them, if not I will use ctrl to skip them.

I don't like girls with too big boobs either, I usually do the same in those scenes (skip them in one way or another).

The game seems entertaining to me, and I follow the story, although I am skipping the sex scenes, at least most of them.

I like that Abby can stay with her original look. I don't know if that can be done with any of the new ones, but it would be fine. If not, I will have more scenes to skip. For now Abby and Camy are the only character I can say that I really like. I'll see if there are any more among the new ones.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
My biggest content wish would be to be able to freely transform all of the girl's bodies (not just transform or not, but change them in various ways whenever).

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
My biggest content wish would be to be able to freely transform all of the girl's bodies (not just transform or not, but change them in various ways whenever).
Personally, if I could, some LIs would receive a boob reduction. But I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen.

I will continue playing without devoting much interest to the sex scenes.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

DeathAl

Jan 26, 2019
Nice game and already a lot of content.
I would like to see more scene with the ex girlfriend (the confrontation between the mother and the ex was great and since the rest of the family want to hurt her I really want to see that) and maybe even turn her into a dumb sex slave.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please help I dont its a bug or not but download new update but there is nothing. Nothing triggered. Only one scene where I meet nun and thats all. Try to use ohone to look for hints but showing for every girl no new content. What to do?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
I really don't get why this is happening, I have tried to recreate the issue but I had no success. Can you ignore it on the menu?
please help I dont its a bug or not but download new update but there is nothing. Nothing triggered. Only one scene where I meet nun and thats all. Try to use phone to look for hints but showing for every girl no new content. What to do?

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
please help I dont its a bug or not but download new update but there is nothing. Nothing triggered. Only one scene where I meet nun and thats all. Try to use phone to look for hints but showing for every girl no new content. What to do?
can you send me your save?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finally played the update, and it was very good as always. I just have a small concern, the number of characters keeps increasing, and don't get me wrong I like all of them. It's just that when games have a high number of characters sometimes some of the characters end up being forgotten and don't get content for a long time.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes