ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I thought there for a moment, the script was going to have no errors.
The introduction had almost no errors, but as soon as the story started, I saw one error after another.
You really need a better proofreader. The good thing is that they're small and not to annoying.
If you can find the line in that ton of scripts, then you can fix it yourself.
The other thing I don't understand is, why are their neighbors naked?
Did they move into a nudist neighborhood like a nudist beach or something like that?
You can fix the script yourself like this.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
The introduction had almost no errors, but as soon as the story started, I saw one error after another.
You really need a better proofreader. The good thing is that they're small and not to annoying.
Did they move into a nudist neighborhood like a nudist beach or something like that?
just continue the story and you know why they are naked.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
And where were they hiding that pie? Are they magicians or DEMONS?

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
To Badjourasmix's point, I'm wondering when the teal-haired chick at the convenience store is going to get stuff, since she's been in the phone UI for a few updates now. That said, I love this game. More games need casual nudity.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
To Badjourasmix's point, I'm wondering when the teal-haired chick at the convenience store is going to get stuff, since she's been in the phone UI for a few updates now. That said, I love this game. More games need casual nudity.
I agree totally. I absolutely love casual nudity. It just makes everything so much hotter. Even when it doesn't immediately lead to sex. Whether that means a scene at a nude beach, or a sauna, or in this case just going everywhere with no clothes on. I love it so much.

Reactions: Bocoboco

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
How do we Know which choice is which?
C
A
S
Like that makes a lot of sense.
It's more like a demo for a 6 GB, it's missing a lot.
What we need is a mod to explain about the choices we make.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
War with the ANGELS? Oh no, not another one of those.
That other game is not going well because of the Angel war and God.
I hope this game does better then that game, story wise that is.
Man, I just hope at the end of this game I am not as disappointed of this game like I was of that other game.

Last edited:

asethm

Nov 4, 2019
yo, playing .7 and i can only do the first scene of Betty's corruption, where she's reading the book about other religions in her room. i was able to go through Chloe's entire corruption, but that is seemingly the only event i can access for Betty.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I really don/t get this game.
You can loose A points or C points or S points if you make the wrong choices.
really needs a walklthrough or a mod or just be careful on your choices.

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
If I could have one wish with this game, it would be that I could get people to resume different levels of corruption. A lot of the characters I liked their stage 3 or 4 better than the maxed out, but you can't progress with new characters until they're fully corrupted. It makes sense story wise, but it would be fun if you could toggle the switch to see them hanging around at level 3 again or whatever.

Reactions: inkyhorn

lalla12

Apr 12, 2019
I just played through the latest update, really like the fact that there is more stages on the Betty and Chloe than on the other girls.
Great job! LOVE the thigh highs on Chloe!

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
If I could have one wish with this game, it would be that I could get people to resume different levels of corruption. A lot of the characters I liked their stage 3 or 4 better than the maxed out, but you can't progress with new characters until they're fully corrupted. It makes sense story wise, but it would be fun if you could toggle the switch to see them hanging around at level 3 again or whatever.
I don't share your preferences, but I totally get where you're coming from on that. It would be a great addition if that could happen.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I wonder how long the NTR path will take, and it it as big or bigger then this one?
If both updates are combined, they may be too big for a download.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes