appareio

Mar 2, 2021
Hello everyone i have a little problem i cant start the game when i try it says a file is missing i have download the patch 0.8-0.85
My New Neighbrs 0.85/lib/windows-i686/Mynewneighbors.exe

where can i find it ? must i download the full version of 7.2gb ?
thanks in advance for your answers

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Hello everyone i have a little problem i cant start the game when i try it says a file is missing i have download the patch 0.8-0.85
My New Neighbrs 0.85/lib/windows-i686/Mynewneighbors.exe

where can i find it ? must i download the full version of 7.2gb ?
thanks in advance for your answers
You know that the patch download is just for those people who already have the full previous edition?
If you want to play this game then there is no other way than to download the full version.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
so magnet link just keeps retrieving metadata forever. tried replacing parts that I assume should be certain characters. still cant get it to work. would be nice if the posted links didn't convert to stupid things.

appareio

Mar 2, 2021
You know that the patch download is just for those people who already have the full previous edition?
If you want to play this game then there is no other way than to download the full version.
i already have the version 0.8 and i have downloaded the patch to version 0.85 but when i had started the game it says this file in my first message is missing

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Is 0.9 out or? Whats in the update?
0.85 only just came out at the beginning of the month and the release for that is the most recent post on Patreon. The changelog at the beginning of this thread is verbatim from the Patreon post.

ryu326

Jul 29, 2020
you probably won't answer me but I liked your game and would like to work with you if you notice me send me a message to talk

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
My New Neighbors [v0.8] [Rmaximus] - Compressed
0.75 -> 0.8 Update patch compressed
We All, follwers of Techstar, who have Poor SD (with 128-256 GB hard space) waiting our Honor Hero for:
0.8 -> 0.85 Update patch compressed

Becouse.... 120 MB uncompressed UpDate it soooooooooooooooooooooooo.... Moch.... :cautious:

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Techstar
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes