shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Have you also raised Ally to 25? Ally and Cammy is a combined event when both are at 25, with Ally's b-day and breaking of both their curses. Once you had that event both are done for now.
Yeah, Ally says end of content. I had the Curse event while Cammy was still at 20. I finished Ally before Cammy and never got to see this Valerie that was mentioned in the 0.75 guide like I triggered something out of order maybe.

PS I think there is some lose code with Ally's events. I broke something trying to replicate it on an older save by triggering Ally's shoving event at night when you would normally sleep. I lost the ability to pass time and travel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, Ally says end of content. I had the Curse event while Cammy was still at 20. I finished Ally before Cammy and never got to see this Valerie that was mentioned in the 0.75 guide like I triggered something out of order maybe.

PS I think there is some lose code with Ally's events. I broke something trying to replicate it on an older save by triggering Ally's shoving event at night when you would normally sleep. I lost the ability to pass time and travel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah I had same happen with Ally when did that event late night, had to go back to old save.

Concerning the Cammy thing I guess you had a bug if did the curse event at 20 already by doing Ally too fast, seems you missed one of the two dates with Cammy at 15 or 20, one with the flower that is a drug to demons and sex while they get caught and the one at 20 where Cammy gets drunk and makes you have sex with that police officer, that is Val if remember right.

BGFrog

Nov 19, 2019
Does anyone else have a like.. flicker issue during animation when you do missionary (first sex) with Kat to change her?

BGFrog

Nov 19, 2019
I can't progress through maria's submission route for some reason its not going above 5
That means you need to do something specific to continue on, like maybe talk to Kat in your room.
You could also need someone fully corrupted as well.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Okay, this game is beyond bugged. Now I can't even open the save/load menu anymore. Right click and ESC randomly open the map or a character profile, or exit conversation... Gooo sandbox!

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
love this game so far - last played on 0.6 so was surprised at how much stuff got added between then and 0.8!

just my personal preference, but would love more monster girls showing up, and my favorite part by far is the gradual corruption and body changing - crazy hot that you can turn the short/flat friend (abby?) into a taller, mega busty woman

if it were up to me i'd love to see more extreme changes in bust size/hips/ass/height so it's more noticeable and they're more 'corrupted' (plus ending in more body variety), would love for the other girls to catch up to mary (iirc her sister and mom are jealous of how big she is?) and then have mary grow even bigger than them again, hoping future updates will include corruption stage 5 and beyond :geek:

...also other minor stuff, like having cammy? have an even bigger ass than any of the other girls, having one or more grow significantly taller than the rest, etc

Reactions: sarge86

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
I just did Allys lvl 10 story and now I cannot access quite a few rooms, I cannot skip time and cannot progress, not sure whats going on.

Edit: I reloaded a save and things seem to be working

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes