Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Sorry maybe I should rephrase that question..
Do the LI of the mc sleep with over women without it involving the mc??
I know to some this isn't classed as ntr when it involves another women, but anyone that is a LI of the mc that has sex with another protagonist be it M/F without agreeing to sharing is still classed as ntr to me.
Just my own personal opinion :)
Yeah the girls have sex with each other without the mc being present. As far as I remember those scenes aren't really shown but they mention it. But the mc is ok with them doing that stuff.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If you already downloaded the previous version you can download only the update. It's in the op and it's like 200 Mbs

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hopefully there will be clear indications on how to avoid NTR content. If not, this game dies here and now with me. I don't like NTR, never will and a lot of good games have been ruined with unavoidable NTR.
The ntr will be a completely different path, the dev was even talking about making it a separate download. You will never see any ntr in the harem route.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

Kane100

May 25, 2017
After the Intro (it doesn't matter if you skip the intro or not) the game crashes all the time......didn't happen with older versions. Reloaded it and also tried the compressed version, same results.
1618334429126.png

Last edited:

SorrowOTD

Jul 13, 2017
So I don't know if anyone has any idea but for some reason I can't see the in game videos anymore, it's either a static black screen or a static screen of the room before the video plays. Any ideas on how to fix this?

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
I really love the idea and the premise of this game, if there was one thing I'd complain about it's that I wish the characters were a bit more fleshed out, and also I feel like it goes into high-gear way too quick. If I were to nitpick I'd say I don't enjoy how the body types almost all transform into the same body but overall really enjoyed it.

TheNOStreS

Jul 3, 2017
If you take a look in the "game/images/nav/" folder, do you have a file called "clock.png"? If not, your issue is missing files. I'd try reextracting the game.
yes i have, it happens since version 0.7, and the same error happens in 0.8

sherconshadow

Oct 11, 2017
Has anyone else had a issue with not being able to progress in betty's i have 6 affection no corruption it says i go to her room at early night but its the same dialog for 10 days straight is there something i need to do before this that the phone hint system is not telling me?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
The ntr will be a completely different path, the dev was even talking about making it a separate download. You will never see any ntr in the harem route.
(Sorry, my English isn't perfect, so can you clarify)

Do you mean that the Dev is talking about making a second version of the game that focuses on NTR? So mirror games, one Harem, one NTR?

Or that NTR will be like a separate download/addon that a player can choose to implement?

Both ideas are actually fairly intriguing

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
yes i have, it happens since version 0.7, and the same error happens in 0.8
In your screenshot, there's an underscore (the "_" symbol) at the beginning of the filename. Try removing that from the filename, and that should fix your issue.

IvanD9

Jan 25, 2019
Has anyone else had a issue with not being able to progress in betty's i have 6 affection no corruption it says i go to her room at early night but its the same dialog for 10 days straight is there something i need to do before this that the phone hint system is not telling me?
are you SURE it says Betty's room?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
After the Intro (it doesn't matter if you skip the intro or not) the game crashes all the time......didn't happen with older versions. Reloaded it and also tried the compressed version, same results.
View attachment 1140431
Double-check in the "game/images/nav/" folder and see if you are missing "clock.png". Someone else with the same issue posted a screenshot from that folder, and their folder had "_clock.png", which won't match what the game is looking for. In their case, removing the underscore from the beginning of the filename should fix the issue for them.

The missing file (an image of a clock face) is part of the game's user interface. You will get the same error any time the UI is displayed.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes