tossler

Jul 1, 2017
If you already downloaded the previous version you can download only the update. It's in the op and it's like 200 Mbs
How do you run the update? The mac version is just called "update.app" but will not launch by itself.

Are we supposed to somehow merge the files with the v.0.75 game?
The update file doesn't include instructions, so please tell me what I'm missing here.

Last edited:

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
looks like im not the only one who cant progress after Ally's scene in this update. cant click the clock, some locations cant be clicked.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its weird. I downloaded this game just tonight and played it to the end without any issue. Are you guys trying to continue an old save? Ren'Py games are notoriously bad with old saves. (Or perhaps i should say devs are notoritously bad at making their games old save compatible).

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
i just download today and i finished in 7 hours, this game is awesome!!

BTW the harem of the MC will keep growing right ? and anyone knows another game like this ?

Rmaximus

Monster girls and big tits lover
Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Guys if you have some game breaking bugs feel free to DM me and send me the save files so I can see what is going on.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Its weird. I downloaded this game just tonight and played it to the end without any issue. Are you guys trying to continue an old save? Ren'Py games are notoriously bad with old saves. (Or perhaps i should say devs are notoritously bad at making their games old save compatible).
Also at Rmaximus Not sure if this is what happened to others, but when I made the mistake to play the Ally upgrade scene at 15 affection at late night by leaving the morningstar house (could be early night as well) I got into a situation where when I clicked leave it seemed I came in a none defined timezone for game. Could not move time forward in any way or interact with people, though could interact with locations. Luckily I had an auto save just before the event and when I played it at an earlier timeslot next day it worked without any problems. Seems might be a bug if play that event at late night.

Last edited:

Kane100

May 25, 2017
Double-check in the "game/images/nav/" folder and see if you are missing "clock.png". Someone else with the same issue posted a screenshot from that folder, and their folder had "_clock.png", which won't match what the game is looking for. In their case, removing the underscore from the beginning of the filename should fix the issue for them.

The missing file (an image of a clock face) is part of the game's user interface. You will get the same error any time the UI is displayed.
Thank you! That was the problem for me too......should be fixed for the next release or pinned in the main post.

magus448

May 22, 2018
I tried the update patch but it brought up a error about a missing Mynewneighbors.exe in ...\lib\windows-i686\

Edit: Tried the 32 bit exe from the older version and it seems to be working fine so far.
Edit:2 Unfortunately some of the rooms fail to load so I'll just go for the full download.

Last edited:

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
I think I am missing something with Cammy's content. I did the garden pest event for Liz and got the curse breaking event. Then it said to raise her affection to 25 like normal but the phone has nothing but a blank space where the next event trigger tip should be. I also never met Valerie that I recall and there is nobody with that name in my phone. The screenshot is not showing the mouse but when I mouse over Cammy I don't have the text at the top like all the others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I also attached a save if needed.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I think I am missing something with Cammy's content. I did the garden pest event for Liz and got the curse breaking event. Then it said to raise her affection to 25 like normal but the phone has nothing but a blank space where the next event trigger tip should be. I also never met Valerie that I recall and there is nobody with that name in my phone. The screenshot is not showing the mouse but when I mouse over Cammy I don't have the text at the top like all the others.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: I also attached a save if needed.
Have you also raised Ally to 25? Ally and Cammy is a combined event when both are at 25, with Ally's b-day and breaking of both their curses. Once you had that event both are done for now.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes