yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
it's seem i'm stuck, i got mary,zoe,grace 1 cor stafe and maid 2 cor stage. i can't click that event in kitchen in early afternoon, i did use cheat and make aff 999 donno if that broken game for me? or are i just missing something

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
it's seem i'm stuck, i got mary,zoe,grace 1 cor stafe and maid 2 cor stage. i can't click that event in kitchen in early afternoon, i did use cheat and make aff 999 donno if that broken game for me? or are i just missing something
To activate the events you need the affection in the points that the phone says. I think cheating and putting affection on 999 has broken your game.

Pheonix143

Jul 21, 2020
I tried to download the nopy link and my computers window defender popped up catching a trojan. Just FYI. I wanted mega but it was a bigger file than they allow for free.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I figured out by chance Rin's route: after you talked with Rin stay at their house (advance time and move around but don't speak to them) and an event starts: they will invite you to dinner.
Thanks, I'll try that out.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Holy shit this game is top 5 f95 games I’ve played so far, are there any other transformation/corruption games on this level of content?

Tr89

Aug 13, 2018
i have a bug where if i mouse over camilla or rin suzuki i don't see any thing on what to do next it is just plank

Morningfrost

Jan 7, 2018
That definitely broke the game, for sure. The way the game appears to be coded, the events trigger once your affection with a character is at a specific level. I imagine there are probably caps to how high affection can go until you actually trigger an event, and setting affection to 999 would almost certainly be way past that cap.

If you intend to cheat and modify affection, you'll need to do it in relatively small increments. Use the phone to find out what level of affection you need to trigger a character's event, use the console to set their affection to that level, then go trigger the event, rinse and repeat.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Has anyone been able to d/l the new incest patch? Mega is not initializing for me for some reason, and have downloaded other items from mega on this site over the past few days.

Annnnnnd after a router reset it worked fine, weird.

Last edited:

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
It is a good job. Please don't make the same mistakes as the Corruption game. That each route is always more of the same. New ideas are wellcome. The great game Man of the House, is a good example of variety routes for each character, IMHO.;)

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes