zeph11

Oct 24, 2019
Hi everyone was wondering if any one else is having problems with hints not showing on few of the characters. Its been happing to my game on every release and always the same characters like this release when i try to see the hint bonnie theres no hint

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Hi everyone was wondering if any one else is having problems with hints not showing on few of the characters. Its been happing to my game on every release and always the same characters like this release when i try to see the hint bonnie theres no hint
That has been happening to me for a long time now. More update releases than I remember. I just with the idea that they events for them has not been implemented yet and the dev did not put the no new content message on them for some reason.

zeph11

Oct 24, 2019
That has been happening to me for a long time now. More update releases than I remember. I just with the idea that they events for them has not been implemented yet and the dev did not put the no new content message on them for some reason.
Thanks I thought I was the only one

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
The phone is broke every release going back at least a year, and much worse then just a missing 'no content' tip. I've put up fixes/patches in the past, along with a Scene Player Mod, but they are never linked on the first page so a lot of posts of people having trouble with the same issues.

Edit:
This should fix the phone hints issues for the recent release:
My New Neighbors v1.75 Unofficial Phone Fix

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramagar

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022
The phone is broke every release going back at least a year, and much worse then just a missing 'no content' tip. I've put up fixes/patches in the past, along with a Scene Player Mod, but they are never linked on the first page so a lot of posts of people having trouble with the same issues.
does the scene player need to be updated for 1.75?

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
does the scene player need to be updated for 1.75?
Yes, while it still works with 1.75 to play scenes up to 1.70, it does not yet include the new scenes from 1.75. I am working on a phone/in-game tips patch atm, but expect to start work on the scene player update today.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
My New Neighbors v1.75 Unofficial Phone Fix

Fixes broken progress checks, text, and tips (including missing tips) in the in-game phone screen.
Played through and verified for the most recent update and content: v1.75, plus additional fixes for various older broken and missing tips from previous content. Tested using v1.75 pc full install, and Incest Patch (v1.65).

Instructions: Extract file to the 'game' folder in your MNN 1.75 directory, overwriting the existing phone.rpy file (save a backup first)
File:

Bugs that were fixed:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
I said nothing about a mall, the event triggers at the Company in the HR Office.
Maybe seeing it in a list will be more helpful to you:
  • Get Brie to Corruption 0, Affection 5 (This is where you say are)
  • Get Agatha Boil to Corruption Stage 2
  • Get Mia Hill to Corruption Stage 2
  • During daytime go to the Map, click on the 'Company' icon
  • Click the icon at bottom that says 'HR Office'
Thanks, it was just that Agatha and Mia weren't at stage 2

Reactions: JakJakk

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
is it me or is the character models not updating with each stage with this update
No it's not you. You can read the warning from the Dev that was re-posted here previously. TLDR: He couldn't figure out how to handle the girls varying stages in HR.
However, the correct character model IS shown when in-scene / when you talk to each girl individually.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Gallery Mod v1.2 2024-08-29
by JakJakk
Game+Version: My New Neighbors v1.75
  • Adds a scene replay gallery to the main game menu
  • Focus is on non-repeatable character progression events
  • 53 characters, 205 scenes + options/variations in select scenes
  • Option to set your own MC name for scene dialogues
Instructions: Extract both files to the 'game' folder in your MNN 1.75 directory, overwriting the existing screens.rpy file (save a backup first) that adds 'Scenes' to the game menu.

Download:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Screenshots:
ScrSht01.jpg ScrSht02.jpg ScrSht03.jpg ScrSht04.jpg

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
I'm not getting tips for Bonnie and Brie.
That's an unusual problem. Are their icons appearing properly on the 2nd screen of your phone (you need to hit the black 'reload' symbol on the bottom-right edge of the screen to switch phone screens)? If so, and you aren't getting any hover tips, what are their Corruption Stages/Affection numbers?

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes