DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Changelog: Bonnie's last two events

Gina's full story

Ivy's full story

Minor character Merril

WARNING: The HR screen stops showing the girls corrupted after a certain point, there is a lot of variation and I will need a new system to show each at their corruption level. Please check the phone if there is any doubt about their current stage.

Windows full:

- - -

Windows update:

- - -

MAC full:

- - -

MAC update:

- - -

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
This needs fixing.
Context is helpful and important for troubleshooting generic error messages. For example, were you trying to leave the house at night? There was a bug I found doing a previous patch for this game before where if you were trying to "Leave the house" to trigger Ally's event when the time of day was "Late Night" the game bugs out. Easy workaround is just to go to sleep and then leave the house to trigger the event during the daytime.

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
It tells me to talk to Brie, but there is no event activating
You didn't list your current Affection/Corruption stage, but that sounds like the tip you receive when Brie is at Corruption Stage: 0 and Affection: 5 (you can check current Corruption/Affection in the phone). If so, to trigger Brie's next level-up / corruption event, you need to go to HR with Mia and Agatha both at Corruption Stage: 2.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My New Neighbors [v1.75] [Rmaximus] - Compressed

Win/Linux [3,14 GB]
- - - -

Mac [3,14 GB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

torrents

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyNewNeighbors-1.75
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
You didn't list your current Affection/Corruption stage, but that sounds like the tip you receive when Brie is at Corruption Stage: 0 and Affection: 5 (you can check current Corruption/Affection in the phone). If so, to trigger Brie's next level-up / corruption event, you need to go to HR with Mia and Agatha both at Corruption Stage: 2.
Corruption stage 0 and affection 5. I went to the mall and nothing happended. I tried all day

JakJakk

Jul 27, 2022
Corruption stage 0 and affection 5. I went to the mall and nothing happended. I tried all day
I said nothing about a mall, the event triggers at the Company in the HR Office.
Maybe seeing it in a list will be more helpful to you:
  • Get Brie to Corruption 0, Affection 5 (This is where you say are)
  • Get Agatha Boil to Corruption Stage 2
  • Get Mia Hill to Corruption Stage 2
  • During daytime go to the Map, click on the 'Company' icon
  • Click the icon at bottom that says 'HR Office'

Reactions: Bolt
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes